1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Advice for a new mouse :D

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by AlienIsGOD, Nov 18, 2011.

1. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    Hey all, my Tt Black is starting to act up so im in the need for a replacement mouse while i rma this one. My budget is ~ $50 tax inc. Here is the place and list I can choose from: http://canadacomputers.com/index.php?cPath=21_273_275&sort=0&brand=0&price=1&location=0

I am thinking of going with this one : http://canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_273_275&item_id=040093 but if there are any others that are better/recommended more, im open to suggestions.

edit: the one i picked WAS on sale yesterday, so if i go that route $50 + taxes at the most for a mouse :eek:
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. assaulter_99

assaulter_99

Thanks Received:
    The setinel is a good mouse, can't go wrong with it on paper. Another one in the same price range on that site you listed would be the deathadder, but it doesn't age well, bear that in mind. Its an important factor if you want your mouse to still look good after heavy use.

For a bit more dough you can get the G500, great mouse too, with excellent support/software. I have one and after 1-2 years, still looks good.
    AlienIsGOD says thanks.
  3. -1nf1n1ty-

Thanks Received:
    Mice are personal preference, I would go to a local store and see if there are any out on display to try them out. If you can't do this then I would go with(or the ones I feel comfortable using cause of the shape)
    Deathadder
    G400-500

or what I recently received SteelSeries Sensei
    AlienIsGOD says thanks.
  4. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    Already had one, recieved it as RMA for a G5 rev 2. Not overly impressed with the G500 shape.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  5. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    ended up getting teh CM Sentinel Zero-G, great mouse for the price. Im impressed by the responsiveness of it and i lve the software suite that comes with it :D Getting Shattered horizons for free is just icing on the cake.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  6. JustaTinkerer New Member

Thanks Received:
    Edit: NM I see you got