1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD 6990 release date

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by surfingerman, Feb 6, 2011.

1. surfingerman

surfingerman New Member

Thanks Received:
    im on a lot of stock message boards and always trading amd stock, i have heard form several reliable posters and retailers 6990 will be released within a week

got my pocket book open gonna snap this baby up, anyone need a used eyefinty 6 card? going cheaply

2. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Last i heard was with in the 1st Q. Nothing about it being in a week would be nice but think some one might be day dreaming unless they have hard facts.

And try the Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum thread if ya after some thing.
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum

3. surfingerman

surfingerman New Member

Thanks Received:
    just wait one week you will see lol, the guys i talked to told me that amd knew the nvidia dual card would be release by the end of February and amd was determined to beat nvidia to market on this one and has kept the release highly top secret, it will hit the store shelves minimum 2 weeks before nvidia, they alredy had it ready so to speak but wanted to build as much inventory for release as they had a small amount, but regardless they were going to release before nvidia no matter how much they had stockpiled

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  4. Goodman

Goodman

Thanks Received:
    That doesn't put much credibility , anyhow by your source it would be out by the end of this week Friday the 11 feb?

I'll bet you one thanks that it will be out at the end of February but more likely in the first week of March ;)