• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT

System Name Meshify C Ryzen 2019
Processor AMD Ryzen 3900X
Motherboard X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism LED Cooler
Memory 32GB DDR4 ( F4-3200C16D-32GTZKW, 16-16-16-36 @ 3200Mhz )
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX6800 ( 2400Mhz/2150Mhz )
Storage Samsung Evo 960
Display(s) Pixio PX275h
Case Fractal Design Meshify C – Dark TG
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser GSP 300 ( Headset )
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series 650W
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G 15
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
This card exists for one reason and one reason only... To make the RX 7900 XTX look better.

It's so stupid too because AMD had a real hit with the RX 6800 XT when compared to the RX 6900 XT. The better value should always be with the lower-tier card but both nVidia and AMD have bucked that trend. I foresee the RX 7900 XT being dropped to about ~$600 before the end of 2023.

As things are now, nobody should buy this card. This is something that went through my mind as soon as Lisa Su showed off the pricing at their "let's talk a lot of BS event". It was like seeing three Jensen Huangs on stage and all I could do was cringe.

For me it's the only GPU that I can buy for my 650watt system. I refuse to buy any GPU with TDP over 300 watts.

Ok so ive read all the replies here.. read many reviews.. Ill inlut my 2 cents.

Ive been a gamer for 34 years. Been buuldings computers and overclocking and watercooling for 23 years now. Ive seen it all, AMD duron/athlon cpus. Duel core 64 bit cpus. Geforce 2s and ATI cards all the way up to stuff now.

Videi cards back then for top of the line were 400$ or so for a 9700pro. Then the 8800GTX came out.. and then prices started sky rocketing. This all started with nvidia. People may not remember this but nvidia got sued for the price gouging and they got fined for it. It was a big stinko for years. Then suddenly everyone forgot.

Then 900 series came out and the 1080 series. And thats what i have a 1080ti. For the last 4 years.. ive enjoyed the amazing performance this card has put out. What i didnt enjoy was spending 870$ for it. Thats the firat time i ever spent that much on a card.. normally id spend maybe 500-600$..

Now suddenly nvidia wants 1300+ for a video card. Im shocked they arent being sued again. Im shocked anyone would even buy a video card for that much. But hey i spend 1800$ on guns or car stuff or other hobbies.. but then all those items last forever. A video card is done in 3-4 years tops.

Which is where im at now. My 1080ti is too slow for 2k gaming. Im not a fan of being at 40-80 in total war warhammer 3 or other games. So its time to upgrade.

What will i get ? Well it wont be an nvidia card. Do i want to spend 1300$ for 140 fps over 110 fps ? No i dont. Do i want to spend 900$ though for a card that isnt #1 like my 1080ti was when i got it ? No i dont.

The 7900xt is overpriced. Im dissapointed in this. Im dissapointed in AMD/Ati. Ever since their success with ryzen they have become just like intel and nvidia and charge a premium now.

Nvidias excuse for their price being so high talking about complexity of the gpu being made. Thats total BS anyone who falls for that has no common sense. A geforce 3 or 4 was complex as well at the time. But their was no price gouging.

Of course now we have miners and scalpers. Scalping wasnt much of a thing back then. Part of this scalping trend though started on videi games with in game currency. And now its spread from gamers to real life because it works. Its a shame.

So what will i di ? Im not sure. I habe a 3800x and a x570 board. Ill probably upgrade to the best cpu my x579 can support. Instead of buying new ram and a motherboard. And It looks like im going to be forced to buy a 7900xt. But for 100$ more for a 7900xtx it just seems like a smarter thing to do. Amd knew this and thats why they did it. However 100$ some people may not be able to afford.. 900$ is pushing it for me.

But i also do believe these prices are to get the 6000 series inventory out. I predict in 2-3 months or so the prices will probably go down. But who knows.

So in the end is spending 900$ worth it. ? Yes for me it is. The 1080ti is aged.. slow to a point. No ray tracing. The 7900xt is light years faster. So for someone with a 900-10 series cards i think these are the people who will be buying this. On the other end.. why am i spending 1000$ to play a bunch of un finished video games these days ? Nothing is finished or polished anymore. In 2 years a 7900xt will probly be outdated and slow. Is it worth getting for this price ? Im not sure. But for someone with a 1080ti and no options its seems like this is the path to go.

Another factor.. i have a 750w psu with 3 8 pin connectors. Im not upgrading my psu for 16 pin connectors. But they probably make adapters for that anyway. They always do.

So where im standing currently. I either have to buy a new psu.. and a 1200$ video card. And maybe upgrade to a new motherboard ram and cpu if i want to stay in the top. Or just get a new cpu.. and a 900$ video card.

Seems ill be picking option 2.

Last edited:
Do you like that setup? I still have one of my previous monitors (23” 1080P) I’m thinking of adding back to my desk next to my new monitor (27” 4K) purely for productivity reasons. I just feel like it would bother me having two different monitors.

People have been using mismatched monitors since ancient times, the side monitor is their old monitor after the upgrade lol

I've been using 3 for the longest time now, productivity just is better with natural window/task divisions. Its the doorway effect for the brain, you forget things when walking through doorways because your brain switches context and dumps short term memory, keeping it all up on screen without having to switch desktops prevents this.

Good monitor arms make all the difference, or desk risers if you have terrible monitor without vesa.

As for power consumption, that is just damning especially with power prices the way they are. I have a modest 12700 3060 system because I've been betting on a chiplet gpu driving the next generation of gpu prices down, guess I lost that bet. Running 3 monitors the 3060 drops down as low as 210mhz gpu 202mhz memory, 20 watt power draw in gpu-z, as it should be.

Its hard to make the case for a gpu without a full feature set at luxury prices in a post gpu scarcity world. If you can afford 1k toy, you can afford 1.2k toy. Saying ray tracing doesn't make sense is like saying playing video games doesn't make sense, its all for amusement.

Last edited:
Not sure anyone should complain about power consumption when they spend 1000$ on a gpu.

50 watts for 12 hours at 13 cents per kwh is only 2.50$ a month. 400 watts for 12 hourrs is about 20$ a month. Chipotle is now 15$ for a chicken burrito with guac.. i mean just saying.

Has anyone actually done the math on a pc power consumption compared to other things in their house. A coffee maker or dryer uses 2-3x more power..

Not sure anyone should complain about power consumption when they spend 1000$ on a gpu.

50 watts for 12 hours at 13 cents per kwh is only 2.50$ a month. 400 watts for 12 hourrs is about 20$ a month. Chipotle is now 15$ for a chicken burrito with guac.. i mean just saying.

Has anyone actually done the math on a pc power consumption compared to other things in their house. A coffee maker or dryer uses 2-3x more power..

All true, yet missing a key point. For people that use a hair dryer it's needed. It's only on for a moment. A fridge is needed. Most of the big power hogs are needed and that output is justified. A "good" gaming computer is purely a bragging rights luxury for almost everyone who has one. There are a rare fraction of gamers who are doing any serious work on these beasts from home. That power consumption is only needed for gaming same with the parts unless you double as an independent contractor for work or in your off time in which case you can write off the 2000 buck card as well. If you are not an independent contractor, and at times even if you are, you will have the shit kicker 9000 workstation at work which will suck power and smash things but work foots the bill.

PC gaming has also crashed into the wall where it's largely inferior to consoles now. All the high points of it for graphics, refresh rates, physics, sound, and all the other arguments where it would stomp consoles in the ground are only actually there if you are willing to go up to the stupidly high end. For most people a PS5 is the better option by leaps and bounds. They'll get better frames, better details, and on and on. At a fraction of the price and less power for better performance.

Which is why if you look at PC gaming hardware stats, it's mostly people who have no business doing it and are making a stupid decision and living cheaply in other areas. Which LOL, but the cost of being the master race is less performance, higher power draw, for more money, a crappier screen, and eating bad for you food rather than good for you food. Truly good stuff!

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
these cards are actually really disappointing imo, if you look at the rx6900xt vs rx7900xt you basically get 20 fps improvement and also more power consumption...and basically the same RT performance....how does that work?

The critique can be easily flipped though, if you can easily afford it, why tolerate less functionality at higher power draw.

All true, yet missing a key point. For people that use a hair dryer it's needed. It's only on for a moment. A fridge is needed. Most of the big power hogs are needed and that output is justified. A "good" gaming computer is purely a bragging rights luxury for almost everyone who has one. There are a rare fraction of gamers who are doing any serious work on these beasts from home. That power consumption is only needed for gaming same with the parts unless you double as an independent contractor for work or in your off time in which case you can write off the 2000 buck card as well. If you are not an independent contractor, and at times even if you are, you will have the shit kicker 9000 workstation at work which will suck power and smash things but work foots the bill.

PC gaming has also crashed into the wall where it's largely inferior to consoles now. All the high points of it for graphics, refresh rates, physics, sound, and all the other arguments where it would stomp consoles in the ground are only actually there if you are willing to go up to the stupidly high end. For most people a PS5 is the better option by leaps and bounds. They'll get better frames, better details, and on and on. At a fraction of the price and less power for better performance.

Which is why if you look at PC gaming hardware stats, it's mostly people who have no business doing it and are making a stupid decision and living cheaply in other areas. Which LOL, but the cost of being the master race is less performance, higher power draw, for more money, a crappier screen, and eating bad for you food rather than good for you food. Truly good stuff!

Yes and no. For those who can't be bothered with any settings/setup consoles are very user friendly, but for people who would need a desktop anyways, the cost is more than made up for by pc's being useful for so much more, while consoles are just an entertainment black hole, never mind console game prices.

A pc is your car, a console is a jet ski.

youre forgetting one thing.. a keyboard and mouse is superior to any controller lol.

You also cannot multi screen setup on a console browsing the internet while gaming.. actually be on good coms like discord and many many other things. A controller and no real OS is very limiting for stuff

No duel boxing games either. Lots and lots of great games are only on pc as well.

Last edited:
How is this card an "Editor's choice"? This is literally the worst value card of this generation, yes I am counting the 4080.
100W on idle with multi-monitor is a crime, this card should be banned and dumped straight to landfill.

I guess Wizzard just sings praise for every single card because he is afraid of getting on the bad side of AMD/Nvidia.
I have been a TPU fan for years but after this I would just go to HUB/GN for honest unbiased reviews.

The critique can be easily flipped though, if you can easily afford it, why tolerate less functionality at higher power draw.

Yes and no. For those who can't be bothered with any settings/setup consoles are very user friendly, but for people who would need a desktop anyways, the cost is more than made up for by pc's being useful for so much more, while consoles are just an entertainment black hole, never mind console game prices.

A pc is your car, a console is a jet ski.

Most people do not need a desktop and it's a stupid buy. Unless you are doing editing, rendering, or have a reason to run a ton of VMs a desktop is a very very very bad buy. And if you do all that, odds are you have one at work that stomps what you have at home. Which is why more and more people are moving to laptops which unless you are doing said work loads is just a smarter and more practicle choice.

Most PC gamers aren't bothering with settings and setup either. This isn't the late 90s. Everything auto configures itself, things turbo boost, RAM has profiles it's plug and play in the silliest way possible.

All the arguments for PC gaming have been shot through unless you either need a multi thousand dollar machine at home for work loads which only a tiny portion of the population uses (you doing solidworks, if not LOL), or just simply want to throw thousands up thousands at a machine. The last niche case is your an LOL/DOTA esports types in which case a potato PC works and the cost of video cards doesn't matter.

You sorta have to look where things are moving to as a market. Most people are buying up laptops now, even gamers. Laptops never got hit with the GPU price rack ups even when inflation and shipping issues happened. It was all a minor thing. Consoles are getting closer and closer to higher end desktops beating them in some cases. Desktop is rapidly going into "go ultra high end or go home" and that trend is not changing till the market crashes and PC gaming goes to cloud service based. Trying to fight the PC being first into the cloud is pointless.
youre forgetting one thing.. a keyboard and mouse is superior to any controller lol.

You also cannot multi screen setup on a console browsing the internet while gaming.. actually be on good coms like discord and many many other things. A controller and no real OS is very limiting for stuff

No duel boxing games either. Lots and lots of great games are only on pc as well.

This is all somewhat true and also utterly wrong.

1. For what games? This is a flat out lie. There are games where KBM is better, but there are ways to enable that on a console now. But tons of games are better with an arcade stick, controller, flight stick, racing wheel, and on and on and on. You can use those on the PC as well. But the input device argument has been a dead orse for a while.

2. This is kinda true and yet utterly false for anybody awake. You can totally be on discord on a laptop or a macbook on the side while doing team games on a console. Even a crappy netbook. All while also hearing the console players as well. This combination costs less now than the GPU, CPU, and soon SSD combo to make PC gaming impressive.

3. There are lots and lots of great games that are console exclusive as well.

All these points are sort of null and void unless you are RTS or CS GO at 240hz, or have some 4090 monster with an 800 buck board. I have a monster at home with one box sitting here with 18 cores and a 3090 and I play Quake 1/World on my PC really. The SO and her sisters play Beat Saber VR on it. That's the point of it. And I have hundreds of games on it. Maybe if there's something I really want at 240hz or maybe in ultrawide but that's rare as all hell. I can talk totally fine over Discord even when play on a Switch with people. For Street Fighter or KOF I'm able to play on either the PS or the PC it's just swapping the arcade stick (of which I have a few). I'll take the console exclusives over the PC ones any day at the moment. Demons Souls has been great. I play Elden Ring on the PS5 over the PC. There's also more rampant cheating and hate speach on the PC.

Processor i9-10850K @ 125W Power Limit
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming Z590-PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S
Memory Kingston KF432C16RBK2/64
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 3070 TUF GAMING O8G @ 950mV / 2010MHz
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB + Kingston KC3000 2TB + Samsung 860 EVO 2TB + Samsung 870 EVO 4TB
Display(s) ASUS PB287Q + DELL S2719DGF
Case FRACTAL Define 7 Dark TG
Audio Device(s) integrated + Microlab FC330 / Audio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME TX-650, 80+ Titanium, 650W
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 600
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB TKL – CHERRY MX SPEED
@W1zzard
Hi, I've just noticed a small typo on the conclusion page: GPU cores is 5736 (vs 6144 on the XTX) / should have been 5376.

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
Most people do not need a desktop and it's a stupid buy. Unless you are doing editing, rendering, or have a reason to run a ton of VMs a desktop is a very very very bad buy. And if you do all that, odds are you have one at work that stomps what you have at home. Which is why more and more people are moving to laptops which unless you are doing said work loads is just a smarter and more practicle choice.

Most PC gamers aren't bothering with settings and setup either. This isn't the late 90s. Everything auto configures itself, things turbo boost, RAM has profiles it's plug and play in the silliest way possible.

All the arguments for PC gaming have been shot through unless you either need a multi thousand dollar machine at home for work loads which only a tiny portion of the population uses (you doing solidworks, if not LOL), or just simply want to throw thousands up thousands at a machine. The last niche case is your an LOL/DOTA esports types in which case a potato PC works and the cost of video cards doesn't matter.

You sorta have to look where things are moving to as a market. Most people are buying up laptops now, even gamers. Laptops never got hit with the GPU price rack ups even when inflation and shipping issues happened. It was all a minor thing. Consoles are getting closer and closer to higher end desktops beating them in some cases. Desktop is rapidly going into "go ultra high end or go home" and that trend is not changing till the market crashes and PC gaming goes to cloud service based. Trying to fight the PC being first into the cloud is pointless.

1. For what games? This is a flat out lie. There are games where KBM is better, but there are ways to enable that on a console now. But tons of games are better with an arcade stick, controller, flight stick, racing wheel, and on and on and on. You can use those on the PC as well. But the input device argument has been a dead orse for a while.

2. This is kinda true and yet utterly false for anybody awake. You can totally be on discord on a laptop or a macbook on the side while doing team games on a console. Even a crappy netbook. All while also hearing the console players as well. This combination costs less now than the GPU, CPU, and soon SSD combo to make PC gaming impressive.

All these points are sort of null and void unless you are RTS or CS GO at 240hz, or have some 4090 monster with an 800 buck board. I have a monster at home with one box sitting here with 18 cores and a 3090 and I play Quake 1/World on my PC really. The SO and her sisters play Beat Saber VR on it. That's the point of it. And I have hundreds of games on it. Maybe if there's something I really want at 240hz or maybe in ultrawide but that's rare as all hell. I can talk totally fine over Discord even when play on a Switch with people. For Street Fighter or KOF I'm able to play on either the PS or the PC it's just swapping the arcade stick (of which I have a few). I'll take the console exclusives over the PC ones any day at the moment. Demons Souls has been great. I play Elden Ring on the PS5 over the PC. There's also more rampant cheating and hate speach on the PC.

Why would i want to buy a laptop to be on discord ??? Also no i challenge any one on a fps game with a controller and kb mouse.. you dont have the senstivity and accuracy on a controller.. this is why so many fps games has auto aim for consoles lol. The input device thing is only dead in your head.. You wont beat me in any game that requires accuracy with a thumb stick. The wrist is more versital and accurate.

Not that many games on consoles are exclusive.. most MMOS of the last and current are still on pc only or better played on pc.. even older MMOS that have huge populations still are pc only. World of warcraft.. eve online.. planetside 2 i think has a console version but not with the pops on pc lol. And so many others. Any total war game all pc only. The steam library is mostly pc only as well.. any small indie game is always pc only. Consoles are limited to big publishers only. Youre missing out on hundreds of great games.... litterally houndreds of games.

Youre limiting yourself on a console lol. I gave up with consoles after the first xbox. So much more advantage on a pc.

I dont game at 240 hz btw lol. I dont care about a 4090 either.

Last edited:
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB + Kingston KC3000 2TB + Samsung 860 EVO 2TB + Samsung 870 EVO 4TB
@W1zzard
I'm pestering you right now, but: Radeon RX 7900 XTX that also releases today is 19% faster, the RTX 4080 is 14% ahead and the RTX 4090 is 25% faster. Shouldn't the 25% be 45%? :D

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
@W1zzard
I'm pestering you right now, but: Radeon RX 7900 XTX that also releases today is 19% faster, the RTX 4080 is 14% ahead and the RTX 4090 is 25% faster. Shouldn't the 25% be 45%? :D
Indeed, fixed

Most people aren't gamers and can get by with an ipad, so what, we're talking about a sub group regardless, and its not that hard to admit that consoles are heavily limiting gated gardens, basically the ipads of the gaming world. Gamers who want to install unsanctioned mods or tweaks have to use a pc.

I seriously doubt you type your long responses on a console, the case for pc makes itself, as you were going to buy one anyways. And for those who don't have one, its often not because they don't want to, its because they spent the budget else where already, laptop/mobile/console/handheld gaming.

Most people aren't gamers and can get by with an ipad, so what, we're talking about a sub group regardless, and its not that hard to admit that consoles are heavily limiting gated gardens, basically the ipads of the gaming world. Gamers who want to install unsanctioned mods or tweaks have to use a pc.

I seriously doubt you type your long responses on a console, the case for pc makes itself, as you were going to buy one anyways. And for those who don't have one, its often not because they don't want to, its because they spent the budget else where already, laptop/mobile/console/handheld gaming.
Hes also trying to say a ps5 is as powerfull as a pc... you dont need a 4090 to get better graphics and performance over a ps5.. look at god of war on the ps5 and pc.. the graphics on a ps5 are limited.. shadows suck.. facial details and so forth arent that great. For 500$ i guess its a good deal over a 800$ video card not counting everything else. But still to say the ps5 is better is meh

System Name Firestarter
Processor 7950X
Motherboard X670E Steel Legend
Cooling LF 2 420
Memory 4x16 G.Skill X5 6000@CL36
Video Card(s) RTX Gigabutt 4090 Gaming OC
Storage OS: 2TB P41 Plat, 2TB SN770, 1TB SN770
Display(s) FO48U, some dinky TN 10.1 inch display.
Case Fractal Torrent
Audio Device(s) PC38X
Power Supply GF3 TT Premium 850W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard OG Razer Black Widow
If you were able to use your own OS and actually be able to do stuff then consoles would be a very good option. Unfortunately, consoles are sold like a printer. Games and online subscriptions are where they get their money back. Also, they are locked down tight. You can play games, watch content, and do little else on a console. Meanwhile, a PC has so many more options.

I also agree with @candymancan21 regarding controls. Luckily this is mostly whatever. Both consoles and PCs can use each other's inputs.

"2. This is kinda true and yet utterly false for anybody awake. You can totally be on discord on a laptop or a macbook on the side while doing team games on a console. Even a crappy netbook. All while also hearing the console players as well. This combination costs less now than the GPU, CPU, and soon SSD combo to make PC gaming impressive."

This is VERY clunky, to say the least.

Cooling Noctua NH-D15S
@W1zzard
You're surely busy too, but this will be my last comment for today. :)
45, not 49.

Also, according to the previous info (and graphs), the following should be 19%, not 16%:
At 4K, buying the XTX will give you a +16% performance uplift—definitely worth considering.

System Name Meshify C Ryzen 2019
Processor AMD Ryzen 3900X
Motherboard X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism LED Cooler
Memory 32GB DDR4 ( F4-3200C16D-32GTZKW, 16-16-16-36 @ 3200Mhz )
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX6800 ( 2400Mhz/2150Mhz )
Storage Samsung Evo 960
Display(s) Pixio PX275h
Case Fractal Design Meshify C – Dark TG
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser GSP 300 ( Headset )
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series 650W
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G 15

Try 75 cents per kwh in my country at the moment...

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Custom WC
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200MHz C16 @ 3800MHz C16
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XTX (MBA)
Storage 2x SN770 2TB, 4x 870 EVO 4TB
Display(s) Asus MG279Q
Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 (Mods: Front mesh panel, improved top panel for airflow)
Audio Device(s) On-board
Power Supply CoolerMaster V850
Mouse Logitech G700S
Keyboard Cherry MX-Board 3.0
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/fs/29041947 https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/84973091
@W1zzard

Any chance of access to latest beta GPU-Z?

Also what settings for heaven did you use for Heaven, just wanna compare my card to your results cheers.

System Name Sierra ~ Server
Processor Core i5-11600K ~ Core i3-12100
Motherboard Asus Prime B560M-A AC ~ MSI PRO B760M-P
Cooling CM 212 Black RGB Edition ~ Intel Stock Cooler
Memory 64GB (2x 32GB) DDR4-3600 ~ 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT ~ EVGA GeForce GTX 970
Storage 4TB Samsung 990 Pro with Heatsink NVMe SSD ~ 2TB Kingston NV1 NVMe SSD + 500GB WD Blue SATA SSD
Display(s) 2x Dell S2721QS 4K 60Hz ~ N/A
Case Asus Prime AP201 - Open Frame Chassis
Power Supply Thermaltake GF1 850W ~ Thermaltake Smart 500W
Software Windows 11 Pro ~ Proxmox VE
Benchmark Scores Laptops: Dell Latitude E7270, Dell Latitude 14 Rugged 5420.
Well that's a mighty strange lookin' CPU haha!

1671126278939.png

System Name Sierra ~ Server
Processor Core i5-11600K ~ Core i3-12100
Motherboard Asus Prime B560M-A AC ~ MSI PRO B760M-P
Cooling CM 212 Black RGB Edition ~ Intel Stock Cooler
Memory 64GB (2x 32GB) DDR4-3600 ~ 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT ~ EVGA GeForce GTX 970
Storage 4TB Samsung 990 Pro with Heatsink NVMe SSD ~ 2TB Kingston NV1 NVMe SSD + 500GB WD Blue SATA SSD
Display(s) 2x Dell S2721QS 4K 60Hz ~ N/A
Case Asus Prime AP201 - Open Frame Chassis
Power Supply Thermaltake GF1 850W ~ Thermaltake Smart 500W
Software Windows 11 Pro ~ Proxmox VE
Benchmark Scores Laptops: Dell Latitude E7270, Dell Latitude 14 Rugged 5420.
It isn't funny, it is actually very disturbing. What you actually see is degradation in the empire of evil.

Nah, this isn't the Red Devil card, it's only halfway in the empire of evil haha. However, maybe this is how the 7900XT is actually a great value, maybe it comes bundled with a Ryzen 7000 series CPU. Although it's a huge waste because we all know that the reason the RX 7900 series is underwhelming is because it doesn't use PCI-E 5.0 and when they launched the Ryzen 7000s they told us HOW AMAZING IT IS THEY SUPPORT PCI-E 5.0, right? Like, it TOTALLY matters when we aren't even using the full bandwidth, but nah you don't want that JUNK Intel platform without PCI-E 5.0. DUH! :)

Edit: yay, my XT arrived! It's great :)

Attachments

• IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    764.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

santio1

¿El punto de referencia en red dead redepmtion 2 es con fsr activado o desactivado? Supongo que está encendido, fps promedio con fsr apagado alrededor de 70 fps. lo probé