1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Antec ONE

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Darksaber, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    1c3d0g and NHKS say thanks.
  2. 1c3d0g

1c3d0g

Thanks Received:
    Hmm...this will most probably be my next case. Love the price and the free-flowing front bezel.
  3. NHKS

NHKS New Member

Thanks Received:
    Nice review & a good VFM case..
    In the pics, there doesn't seem to be space for routing 8-pin connector to the top from behind the MB..
    do u see any advantage of this method for inserting HDDs (from right side)? i guess they are better because it will be easier to plug/unlug the SATA connectors from the right side without the need to remove the left side panel...
    I would have loved to see the PSU filter enlarged to cover the bottom fan area as well.. area below the case is a common spot for dust bunnies... to compensate in price for the added bottom filter antec could have forgone the all-black interior as there is no window anyways..

any info on max length available for GPUs?
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  4. NC37

NC37

Thanks Received:
    I'm just happy to see Antec finally using some tooless features. I really love their cases, but I hate working on them. Just a nightmare of screws.
  5. Elderlybloke New Member

Thanks Received:
    NHKS,
    This site say long Graphic Cards should easily fit, while the site-bit-tech.net says maximum length is 266mm (10.5 ").
    Best measure case before buying card!