• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Asus EAH3870 x2 1GB TOP(ddr3)original bios

clixs29

Can anyone help , i have just had a flashing problem(i messed it up) and have been searching through the bios collection and managed to find 512(im assuming that cos i have two bios's the two 512mb bios were correct) which has got me to post again , however its not cured it as only one gpu seems to start list error code 10 in device manager for the other card.If anyone could let me know if the files listed in the vga bios base should work with my graphics card and if so so any advice to get the other gpu working would be greatly appreciated or if they dont work with my card could anyone post the the original bios for this card
So if anyone has

Asus EAH3870 X2 1GB(DDR3) TOP( i believe my card to have the core 851/mem954)

thnx in advance

nb: i believe my card to have the core 851/mem954 so i grabbed the two files from from the vga bios collection

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
I thought the 3870x2 had 2 bios's for the card, right, or wrong -_-

clixs29

yes but after install and flashing with what i found on on the vga bios database , my system now starts one gpu on the card and the other wont start so basically i was asking for any help in getting the other gpu to start or to find out what i may have done wrong,and i wanted to cover bases and try and get the exact same as mine(if i had grabbed wrong files) unless , by your comment you think that i already grabbed the right one/s, that being the case do you have any ideas or suggestions as to how i can get it working again?

Last edited:

benny3870x2

System Name METAL MOHAWK
Processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.40 GHz)
Motherboard Asus P5E WS Professional
Cooling AIR + COOLERMASTER V8
Memory G.Skill 4 GB
Video Card(s) EAH3870x2 TOP
Storage Seagate Barracuda 1024 GB 16MB Cache
Case HAF 932
Power Supply COOLERMASTER REAL POWER 1KW
i have the same problem.....i updated my card bios(i'm so stupid forgot to make a copy of the original bios) and got now the cooling problem (the coolers run on 40%) the loud sound is now gone but my card runs only one gpu......so i wanted to ask if someone has the original bios of the ASUS EAH3870X2 TOP.....thx if i find a solution i will post