1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Asus EAH3870 x2 1GB TOP(ddr3)original bios

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by clixs29, Jul 20, 2008.

1. clixs29 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Can anyone help , i have just had a flashing problem(i messed it up) and have been searching through the bios collection and managed to find 512(im assuming that cos i have two bios's the two 512mb bios were correct) which has got me to post again , however its not cured it as only one gpu seems to start list error code 10 in device manager for the other card.If anyone could let me know if the files listed in the vga bios base should work with my graphics card and if so so any advice to get the other gpu working would be greatly appreciated or if they dont work with my card could anyone post the the original bios for this card
    So if anyone has

Asus EAH3870 X2 1GB(DDR3) TOP( i believe my card to have the core 851/mem954)

thnx in advance

nb: i believe my card to have the core 851/mem954 so i grabbed the two files from from the vga bios collection
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  2. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    I thought the 3870x2 had 2 bios's for the card, right, or wrong -_-
  3. clixs29 New Member

Thanks Received:
    yes but after install and flashing with what i found on on the vga bios database , my system now starts one gpu on the card and the other wont start so basically i was asking for any help in getting the other gpu to start or to find out what i may have done wrong,and i wanted to cover bases and try and get the exact same as mine(if i had grabbed wrong files) unless , by your comment you think that i already grabbed the right one/s, that being the case do you have any ideas or suggestions as to how i can get it working again?
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  4. benny3870x2

benny3870x2 New Member

Thanks Received:
    i have the same problem.....i updated my card bios(i'm so stupid forgot to make a copy of the original bios) and got now the cooling problem (the coolers run on 40%) the loud sound is now gone but my card runs only one gpu......so i wanted to ask if someone has the original bios of the ASUS EAH3870X2 TOP.....thx if i find a solution i will post
  5. Vaere New Member

Thanks Received: