• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ATI Tool - (9700 pro) I get no temp monitoring graph

rdcapebt

In this screen shot of ATI Tool ( http://www.techpowerup.com/atitool/screen1.gif ) there is a Graph that appears to display temps. When I use ATI Tool I don't get the graph, just a graphic "ATI Tool". I am obviously new to all of this, but I assume it is because I don't have it set up correctly to monitor my temps etc.

My relevant system info:

Abit TH7II 400 mhz fs bus
ATI 9700 Pro (Not OC yet) dual 20 in. Mon
1 gig Rambus

I noticed my motherboard (It's Old) is not listed in the plug in's section of ATI Tool, but if anyone could help me configure everything correctly so I get the graph going, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

9700 Pro are not temp recognized as far as I can attest.

I have an ALL-IN-WONDER 9700 Pro too. ATITool doesn't recognize our Video stuff for GPU temps. I don't know if that is because it is old too. If you send a PM to W1zzard you will probably get an answer quickly. Or search the Forum. So far you and I are the only ones I have seen with the 9700 Pro series though.

rdcapebt said:
In this screen shot of ATI Tool ( http://www.techpowerup.com/atitool/screen1.gif ) there is a Graph that appears to display temps. When I use ATI Tool I don't get the graph, just a graphic "ATI Tool". I am obviously new to all of this, but I assume it is because I don't have it set up correctly to monitor my temps etc.

My relevant system info:

Abit TH7II 400 mhz fs bus
ATI 9700 Pro (Not OC yet) dual 20 in. Mon
1 gig Rambus

I noticed my motherboard (It's Old) is not listed in the plug in's section of ATI Tool, but if anyone could help me configure everything correctly so I get the graph going, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
your video card does not have a temp sensor, so atitool cant get temperatures