1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by 1Kurgan1, Jan 23, 2010.

1. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: And if I'm around he's totally screwed
  2. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    dont blame that shit on me you game more then me like 2x as much as me meaning 50% of the time your helping my ass 50% your on your own meaning your K/D should break even mofo, lol
  3. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    I just want to point out, the 50% of the time he plays solo he would need to do greater than his average by a lot to break even :p
  4. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Yeah MOFO ! Glad I don't have to worry about K/D. I just played a round of COD 4 and totally made those guys look stupid. I even quit before I got score I was so bored. Good to know I can rule on that game. I do a hella lot better on BO then BFBC2 too, but I rather have a more realistic game that is about working together then that run around BS. Craz and Hiway we should team up Saturday night just for one or two rounds of COD4 just for S&G's !
  5. Scrizz

Scrizz

Thanks Received:
    lol can't w8 till BF3
  6. Black Haru

Black Haru

Thanks Received:
    so I was browsing my stats and...

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

wut?

also, just so you know...

[​IMG]
  7. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    I know it's a bit late in the game (no pun!) to be asking about this but I recently had a game wherein I could have had multiple instances of multiple kills if only I had my Gustav up instead of my G3. Why is there no fast switch to other weapons besides pistol and rifle? You have bindable options for both "gadgets" too. Hopefully I'm just missing something but I don't think so...
  8. Black Haru

Black Haru

Thanks Received:
    um... I don't know what stock bindings are, but I have 3 as rifle, 2 as pistol, 1 as support gadget (spot ball, med pack, drill, ammo box) and 4 as main gadget.
  9. T3kl0rd

T3kl0rd

Thanks Received:
    I stated all projectiles have bullet drop except tracer darts to end any debate not realizing slugs had drop as well per not using them often. You fail to grasp the finality of my first response despite it's incompleteness.

As predicted, BFBC2 w/all DLC is about $20 on Steam if you haven't picked it up already for the next 24 hours appox. I got a massive amount of gameplay from the DLC, so no big loss there for me.

I wish Crysis ran on quads so it could run at least as well as BFBC2. Probably would run better per not having destructible environments. Crysis MP is like Halo, Battlefield, and Counter Strike: Source combined.

@1Kurgan1 I saw your post on the XFire forums about not getting XFire in-game with DX10 Crysis Steam version. I have it working fully in DX10 with all 3 games of Crysis Maximum Edition Steam version.
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
  10. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    It ok. I rather have someone I know watching my back than a high k/d. It took a lot of hiding and sniper work to have that k/d. It also took a lot of losing.

Here is a stat my win/lose was 1.25 at first. Last I checked it was 1.85.
  11. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    yea my W/L record isnt bad 1.37 overall but i got shit luck when it comes to a server putting my on a team, usually im against TPU members if theres a bunch of us, and in general if alone i get the shit team lol. still ill take my 1.37 its not terrible. What i like to see is the fact my W/L ratio is increasing in step with my K/D

i also cant complain to much as K/D avg for the last 5 months as been 1.50 on the dot.
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
  12. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    Well I looked and only saw pistol, rifle, gadget 1 and gadget 2...?
  13. Black Haru

Black Haru

Thanks Received:
    yeah, gustav is a gadget (can't remember if it's 1 or 2 though) put new bindings on and see where you end up. I did mine the way I did so that primary is closest to my middle finger (fastest switch) ans pistol and main gadget are on adjacent to that. and support gadget is farthest. (least combat related)
  14. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    Ah that makes sense and I shoulda known. Thanks.
  15. T3kl0rd

T3kl0rd

Thanks Received:
    W/L ratio is close to being out of an individual's control, especially if you play on full servers and your team stands around in uncap cuz they are scared they will get shot in a video game. 2nd highest ranking player on the leaderboards has 1.18 W/L ratio to illustrate my point.
  16. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Just bought BC2 and Vietnam expansion on steam sale, have i left it to late to start playing?
  17. T3kl0rd

T3kl0rd

Thanks Received:
    Each one of those are on one level each only. I hopped in the truck so it would show on my stats and I killed with the stationary grenade launcher which isn't easy.
    If roadkill detection wasn't so deplorable, I would have a lot more. I go straight through people half the time.

I blew up an attack helo with landmines the other day. Actually, the helo blew up my landmines. It was funny because they were talking a lot of trash to me and then they go and fly right into my landmines, LOLOLOLOL.
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
  18. Rado D

Rado D New Member

Thanks Received:
    Naah,I don think so.Anyways,I believe that even after BF3 launch,there will be still a lot of people playing BFBC2.and you still got like a half year,or even more till BF3 launch,in that time you should be high level,if you play regularly.I play about a half year now,not every day,but sometimes a lot and Im lvl 40.
  19. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    Ya its still worth playing :D I personally just needed a bit of a break after getting to lvl 30 pretty much playing a cpl hours every day. Playing HomeFront atm, but servers are kinda empty and I feel the need to achieve more weapons stars in BC2 :p so i may play a bit today ;)
    Crunching for Team TPU
  20. Black Haru

Black Haru

Thanks Received:
    hit detection was improved in one of the patches (I don't know this for a fact, I just know it's a lot easier to road kill than it used to be)

one thing I would say, avoid quad bikes, they tend to only do partial damage.
  21. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Easy to jump over too !
  22. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    Which level is the truck on?
  23. burtram

burtram

Thanks Received:
    Cold Front, Rush mode.
    MT Alex says thanks.
  24. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    So, I just got a 245m headshot with buckshot, and from the Usas at that.

[​IMG]

And you seem to not understand that the guy you were responding to was not asking about tracers, or bullets, he was specifically asking about slugs, I could careless if you state where the end comes though. If you asked about Humvee speed and I told you Apache speed, that wouldn't make much sense now would it.
  25. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    In the worlds of Borderlands, "Sniper Rifles are for chumps."