1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by 1Kurgan1, Jan 23, 2010.

1. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    okay ppl man up and shoot some noobs. seriously seems like all you nubs got lost on the way to war damn it. stop sight seeing and get to blow shit up lol.

2. Rado D

Rado D

Thanks Received:
    Crazy Im really sorry that it didnt work out this time.would be nice to play together even Im drunk though LOL
    Shame about the server you joined,It was half full when I joined,but only 4 player left by the time you came.seriously only reason I stood was cos I had already 5000+ points (which I lost cos I wanted to follow you on a different server,damn you :) ) and hoped meanwhile it will get better and some new player join again,cos it was a 1000 ticket server,sometimes takes ages to end..but on other hand,good for high score...anywasy I hope to play with you next time.

3. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Had a couple pints at the pub, did we? :D

4. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    i got kicked from the server you followed me for for being a i qoute "whiny little jackass" when i pointed out the extreme team stacking lolz

5. Rado D

Rado D

Thanks Received:
    Haha,some people just cant take the truth...I knew you had enough of server swapping when I noticed you quit the game.Then I quit too,my head was cleared enough to be able to go to bed.

we had kind of staff leaving party,one of our babes is going to Aussie and the other girl is going to have a baby in 2 months...Im not a big drinker lol,but I had more then couple of bottles of stronger than normal beer,I remember about 6,couple of JD,some ladies mixers,cider too..lol that mix can mess you up really bad! :toast:

6. H82LUZ73

H82LUZ73

Thanks Received:
    From the E3 trailer Oct 10 2011,Sept 9 for open beta.

Rado D says thanks.
  7. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    throwing it out there i plan to get on teamspeak and then BC2 around 9:30pm EST so lets get some damn activity here

8. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    I'm bored, I might be on, see if I can get a hold of ufgy, whos ts and info?

9. reverze

Thanks Received:
  10. T3kl0rd

T3kl0rd

Thanks Received:
    No one is stopping you from iggying me. You people keep responding to me, responding to you.

Are you really?

This reads that you are slapping your own epeen around.

Good, because you didn't like my response. You are starting trouble by "correcting" me over and over. I wouldn't expect it to be taken lightly if I "corrected" someone repeatedly. I caught my own mistake but you keep starting mess.

Actually, flag attacker pins are at the crux of my stat differential. When you are hiding, sitting back, and camping, it helps your K/D ratio and other stats immensely. When you put your ass on the line as I do ALL the time, stats suffer. If your flag attacker pins were equal to mine, proving you put your butt in the fire, then your stats would be worth mentioning. I see nothing.

:roll::laugh::wtf::eek::twitch: You aren't my choice of mediators.

I see nothing. Especially when I look at your heavy armor kill stats. I can go all round and not die when tank camping. 6 kill streaks are nothing in a tank, I earn those like drinking water. 8 kill streaks come easily in vehicles, can't wait to spam vehicles once I plat all weaps for some sick stat increases.:D When I want to go commando on the other team, any of all 5 vehicles I have platted are the easy choice. I get my ass out of the vehicles so I can earn my weap plats. You want to rumble? Pick a time and place. I will pwn you as tank camp all round. Your stats will not look as glorious when I am done with you.

There are a few key stats I care about. K/D and how far I have gone to plat the weap I am currently working to plat. Everything else is gravy.

Not many people have the mentality to plat all weaps.

BF3 will be surreal. My stats will be even better in that game than this with all the game time I have put in BFBC2.

11. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    look if you want to post in here play with us or attempt to i am honestly sick of seeing you respond to shit from over a month ago. its time to nut up or shut up as the forum posting back and for is getting boring as hell now.

1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  12. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    It's related to PB for me. I think it is the "B" service.

I know I will suddenly have a lag when first entering a new game in multiplayer. Every respawn after that is no problem. Though I have texture flickering and sometimes the whole screen just goes black. If I look around it flickers between black and the game. It comes out of no where and then will suddenly leave for no reason. Extremely odd. :wtf:

If I go on a server that doesn't have PB the load lag problem is not there.

This is all on 11.4 with 11.5 cap 1.

13. Volkszorn88

Volkszorn88

Thanks Received:
    Had some nice games just now ^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, he's done the month later quoting crap numerous times now. Very irritating, makes for a huge post, didn't even read that one, done with all talk. Never seen him play, probably never will, all talk.

And where were you last night Crazy, me and Ufgy played a few rounds are 10:30. Me and him might be on later tonight.

15. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    sounds good yea punkbuster kept giving me shit finally fixed it but i was frustrated and tired from work so i said fuck it. as it is im taking on a 4th job soon so i might just stop playing for awhile but.. i really do need my BC2 fix.

16. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    How did you fix PB?

I'm on the newest one and the thing sucks.

17. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    Check out TheMailMan's signature, there is a very helpful and comprehensive guide.

mastrdrver says thanks.
  18. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Yup! Check out my sig.

mastrdrver says thanks.
  19. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    anyone up for some BC2 action?

20. GullyFoyle

GullyFoyle

Thanks Received:
    I got my ATI HD6950 today. Installed the recommended drivers from the AMD site, 11.5
    I am seeing some strange multi-second pauses. It's worst when first loading in to a server, but happens a second or two at a time at other times too.
    Anyone experience this or know how to eliminate it?

Thanks.

21. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    I remember you. Your the guy who posted that video of you camping. If that is what you call attacking a flag, then you are a very confused little man.

Time and place. Meet us all on TS tomorrow night around 9ish eastern time and you can play a round or two with us.

22. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    well played a few rounds with Kurgan alot of shady shit going on on that server finally i got so pissed off in the last 30 seconds of the round i killed like 8 ppl on C and took Ace Pin, douchebags get what they deserve when i get to that nirvana state of uber pissed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  23. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    I have a 6950 and can't say I have ever come across that issue. What were you running before and how did you clear the old drivers?

cadaveca says thanks.
  24. crazyeyesreaper

Thanks Received:
    ive seen the issue as well go grab the 11.5b driver and install that or roll back to 11.4

GullyFoyle says thanks.
  25. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

It's a Craptastic Server when I get Ace pin