• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Best AIO?

Hey guys :)

I'm looking for a good AIO for my next rig. I am going to OC an I5 4690k. I was thinking of getting the h100 or the h220. I'm also looking at fractal design's kelvin series. Do you guys have any info on it?

I can spend around 100$.

Have a great day and thanks for answering. ;)

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Hey guys :)

I'm looking for a good AIO for my next rig. I am going to OC an I5 4690k. I was thinking of getting the h100 or the h220. I'm also looking at fractal design's kelvin series. Do you guys have any info on it?

I can spend around 100$.

Have a great day and thanks for answering. ;)

If you are in the US, your best hope for the Fractal Kelvin series is NCIX or importing it from abroad. Asetek's patent trolling prevents its sales in the US directly. Such a shame too, the rads are good performers. As it is now, wait another week for the Swiftech H220x and see how reviews are.

Thanks for answering.

If you are in the US, your best hope for the Fractal Kelvin series is NCIX or importing it from abroad. Asetek's patent trolling prevents its sales in the US directly. Such a shame too, the rads are good performers. As it is now, wait another week for the Swiftech H220x and see how reviews are.

Yeah that's a shame. What about Canada? Will it be available here and if yes, do you have any idea when?

The h220x will be over my budget from what I can see here. http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=93547&vpn=H220X&manufacture=Swiftech

What are the differences between this one and the H220?

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Thanks for answering.
Yeah that's a shame. What about Canada? Will it be available here and if yes, do you have any idea when?

The h220x will be over my budget from what I can see here. http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=93547&vpn=H220X&manufacture=Swiftech

What are the differences between this one and the H220?

Daz (from Dazmode) is your best bet from the Fractal Kelvin series. Talk to him and express your interest. He is a great guy and will help you out if possible.

The 220x looks better in my opinion and comes with a better pump. It has the pump on the reservoir (which has a see-through window with LEDs) so as to get around the Asetek patent. Look it up for videos/pictures. It would be comparable to the Kelvin units in price since these are all expandable.

Daz (from Dazmode) is your best bet from the Fractal Kelvin series. Talk to him and express your interest. He is a great guy and will help you out if possible.

The 220x looks better in my opinion and comes with a better pump. It has the pump on the reservoir (which has a see-through window with LEDs) so as to get around the Asetek patent. Look it up for videos/pictures. It would be comparable to the Kelvin units in price since these are all expandable.

I think to S24 was announced to 120$. I prefer the looking of of the S24 also.

Also the guys you are talking about, Daz, he is on this forum?

http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/forum.php

Thank you for helping me.

Seeing how he is the owner of the store, the website and forums, I bet he is there :)

Best way would be to go via his website: https://www.dazmode.com/store/contact-us/

Are you sure he is the right person? Because I created account (I did before seeing your answer lol) on the forum and sent a private message to Dazmode and he told me that he couldn't help me since they don't deal with Fractal Design.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Thank you for helping me.

Are you sure he is the right person? Because I created account (I did before seeing your answer lol) on the forum and sent a private message to Dazmode and he told me that he couldn't help me since they don't deal with Fractal Design.

Yes, he is the owner. Pity though, I would have thought he could do something about it. Your other option is to see if NCIX or Newegg will carry it. Worst case, import from another country/continent but at that stage you might be better off making a custom loop.

Yes, he is the owner. Pity though, I would have thought he could do something about it. Your other option is to see if NCIX or Newegg will carry it. Worst case, import from another country/continent but at that stage you might be better off making a custom loop.

Okay thanks a lot man. Have a great day.

I'll wait a couple of week and see if the S24 will be available and make a choice then when we will have the benchmarks. If it won't be available I'll just get the H220.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Okay thanks a lot man. Have a great day.

I'll wait a couple of week and see if the S24 will be available and make a choice then when we will have the benchmarks. If it won't be available I'll just get the H220.

No worries, glad to be able to help out.

Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Asus TUF-Gaming B550-Plus
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon Rx 580 Nitro+ 8GB
Storage HP EX950 512GB + Samsung 970 PRO 1TB
Display(s) HP Z Display Z24i G2
Case Fractal Design Define R6 Black
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster AE-5
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Ultra 650W Gold
Mouse Roccat Kone AIMO Remastered
Software Windows 10 x64
I hope we will see the new Kraken reviewed soon.