1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

bf3 Headache

Discussion in 'Games' started by Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Corduroy_Jr

Corduroy_Jr New Member

Thanks Received:
    any having having any problems signing into origin cause i cant connect it keeps saying validating

2. exodusprime1337

exodusprime1337

Thanks Received:
    Not having your problem.. but i can't switch maps, after every match my pc crashes the game out.... what a load of crapola

3. Corduroy_Jr

Corduroy_Jr New Member

Thanks Received:
    i was having the same problem the other day so i reformatted and reloaded windows 7, and downloaded the game trough origin i was playing for 2 hours strait then all of a off sudden when i went to restart the pc, and attempted to log into origin it just sits there, i have no anti virus, firewall is off, and windows is all updated

exodusprime1337 i never had that problem sounds like psu or memory to me

4. TissueBox

Thanks Received:
    A temporary solution:

Exit Origin or close it in your processes > Start up your browser > Go to battlelog in your browser > Find a game and join it > It'll launch Origin itself

It runs when you do it this way; it doesn't run if you have Origin running to begin with. Should take no more than three tries in my experience.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  5. Corduroy_Jr

Corduroy_Jr New Member

Thanks Received:
    yea will i tried that, i can log into battlelog ok, but when i go to launch a game, origin loads up and sits there validating, and yes Ive reinstalled origin a dozen times

6. RuskiSnajper

RuskiSnajper

Thanks Received:
    origin is buggy software ... really buggy

7. ufgy20

Thanks Received:
    im having the same problem ive tried port forwarding or such.. (NOT a tech person had some help) and still having issues.. im subbing to see how this thread turns out would like a solution myself... until then im fixing my skyrim problem and hopefully playing that until origin gets its shit straight

8. ufgy20

Thanks Received:
    Ok so i just figured out my problem.. after completely reformatting i still had the issue of stuck at validation.. BUT behold i found a thread stating that i may need to update my bios.. upon updating my bios after putting in my new cpu to make sure it read it correctly i can now successfully log into Origin... Case solved.. try that if that does nto work then well SOL buddy im out of ideas

9. KingPing

KingPing

Thanks Received:
    Bios updates!, Validations!, reformatting PCs!, this too much! ,men, too much!. I gave up on EA online games after BBC2, they screw me for the last time with that one.