1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Check this out abit owners

Discussion in 'Motherboards & Memory' started by Ketxxx, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    Something I thought you all might be interested in. LINKY. If you have any comments or feedback help the cause by posting in the thread in abits forums! Also toward the bottom of page 9 in that link is details on how to contact abit and give them a right good kicking for any outstanding BIOS problems you may have with your abit board which abit just havent fixed, or implemented properly (such as the quad support on the AW9D) etc. Also pimp the petition link and the abit forums link far and wide! The more attention it gets the better! :cool:
  2. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Dude, do you really think those chinglish-speaking clowns sitting in Taiwan counting dollars would listen to this and respond? These guys have a really bad business ethic. They're more of the F*** and forget kind. Once they give up supporting a product, you have to get into their bedrooms to get things done, seriously.

Compare them with Apple, who quickly responded to my hardware problems of a G4 based mac, even after they switched over to Intel.
  3. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    They do listen and respond. I've talked to gotwood and hes shown me all the contact he has had with some of the people in Taiwan. All it needs now is for all abit owners to make a concerted effort, its not hard to post any input you have in that thread at the abit forums and copy the link for the petition into your signature on forums you frequent now is it? :rolleyes: The masses rule companies, they just need reminding of that sometimes. Gotwood alone has made significant headway with almost 100 signatures in the petition, contact with abit and look at how many pages that thread in abits forums is at. Also look at the number of views that thread has got, all gotwood, a single person. Now imagine the scale of things if even 20 people pimp that thread and petition.
  4. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    You win. I added that to my sig.
    Ketxxx says thanks.
  5. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    Abit owners thank you :cool: