1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair Teases Obsidian 900D High-End Chassis

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Apr 2, 2013.

1. ReaperX87

Thanks Received:
  2. Rowsol

Rowsol

Thanks Received:
  3. ReaperX87

Thanks Received:
    That is true the TJ11b is $659, that is outrageous, for that amount of money I can upgrade alot of hardware. I am happy with the HAF series by coolermaster.

I still have my HAF 932 but am using the HAF X right now,and could not be happier with it.

SilverStone Temjin Series TJ11B-W Black Aluminum A...

4. stratosrally

stratosrally

Thanks Received:
    The front and rear of the case (which include the feet) are cast aluminum... just an FYI.

Follow this thread in which Corsair George (the designer) has posted that info:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1297712/mc-corsair-corsair-900d-godzilla-unveiled

5. nt300

nt300

Thanks Received:
    Very nice looking.

6. Emperor_Piehead

Thanks Received:
  7. ensabrenoir

ensabrenoir

Thanks Received:
    :eek:..........................makes me want to sell my cosmos 2............. im only 98% done

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  8. t77snapshot

t77snapshot

Thanks Received:
    I was in love when the 800D released, now I am just starstruck with an epic desire to own one of these 900D's! :twitch::clap: Thanks for posting this video review btarunr, I most likely will never own this case because of the price and that I probably couldn't to utilize the full amount of features this case has to offer. I will just sit from a distance in aww and admire the future builds by others to come. :toast:

One thing I really did like that I havn't seem much of is the front intake of the case. There is no steal/alum mesh vents from the chassis, its already cut out for you! Maximum airflow right there folks! No need to cut out the stock mesh anymore ;) I know that Lian-li cases do this as well, I like it. I also like that they kept the hotswap feature and that you have the option of removing and/or changing there positions.

Crunching for Team TPU