• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Custom Case Business - Gauging interest

Hi folks!

I'm in the process of gauging interest and getting feedback regarding a custom case business I'm investigating the prospects of.

In brief the idea is to bridge the gap between the quite expensive and very high-end stuff (Mountain Mods, CaseLabs etc.) and the more mainstream market with cases that allow for significant customization at time of order.

I've set up a site to briefly explain the project and what I see such a business would do differently from those already established. If you have a few minutes to spare, I invite you to take a look at it. Feel free to post any comments in this thread or through the site. Thanks!

http://cratlecases.com/

The early prototype...

To the moderators: In regards to this part of the guidelines
Posting links to your own content/website/YouTube/shop
  • For new users, we do not allow postings of any commercial nature (that benefit you personally). Once you are an active member of the community, you may make such posts from time to time, if they help the community, or provide useful information. We reserve the right to remove any and all content that we deem inappropriate or purely commercial in nature.
I understand I may appear to be in trouble here. I will note however, that there is a long way to me benefitting in any way commercially from this post, and as such I've assessed that I do not violate the rule. If I'm mistaken, I apologize and of course respect your right to remove it. The site linked contains no ads and no money is generated from visits.