• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine

LovesFLSun, can you please help me with the bios password?

Service tag is D82QZJ1-595B

LovesFLSun, can you please help me with the bios password?
Service tag is D82QZJ1-595B
Wolverine, here's what I get:

4zudu0ax

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
-If I do not reply/respond, PM me.

wolverine

Wolverine, here's what I get:

4zudu0ax

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
Thank you LovesFLSun. I tried that earlier which was 4zudu0ax but it did not work for me.
Any other solution?

alice98

Greetings!

Seeking unlock code for Inspiron 1545
J32DHL1-595B

Hoping you can help out..

Thank you LovesFLSun. I tried that earlier which was 4zudu0ax but it did not work for me.
Any other solution?
Wolverine, what I have seen been working recently is:

To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice

Loves.

wolverine

Wolverine, what I have seen been working recently is:

To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice

Loves.
LovesFLSun, I tried what you had asked me to do but this is a very persistent laptop.

After trying it three times, it just shuts down.

Still no luck after trying it several times like you had told me.

mikec23

hello,
seeking bios password for service tag DYPW0N1-595B, machine is a dell inspiron n5030.

Thanks,
Mike

LovesFLSun, I tried what you had asked me to do but this is a very persistent laptop.

After trying it three times, it just shuts down.

Still no luck after trying it several times like you had told me.
Hmm, sorry to hear that. Could you reply with a picture of the error on the screen. Not like I don't believe you, but I have seen a character mistyped. Just a thought.
Loves.

tpetr

Hello,
seeking for HDD password.. SN is #TNEAZ806730-2A7B. Notebook service tag is 6Z5BVM1. Dell Latitude E6410
Thx

Hello,
seeking for HDD password.. SN is #TNEAZ806730-2A7B. Notebook service tag is 6Z5BVM1. Dell Latitude E6410
Thx
TPetr, try this code:

q5mRuW1vNTufd1es

Loves.

hbird

My system no is 7FJJBC1-595B. Dell d620. Request password.

Last edited:
need 2 passwords 1st FF9QXJ1-595B
2nd 1P43QC1-595B
Ryath, here's thecodes I get:
FF9QXJ1-595B - 5fgk3kxl
1P43QC1-595B - xgv7iv6e

Loves.

My system no is 7FJJBC1-595B. Dell d620. Request password.
HBird, here's the code I get:

7FJJBC1-595B - cpnfitju

Loves.

edubya

Are you able to help with 1D3B tags?

I need help with 1X0WSR1-1D3B

Thanks

bbalsam09

Seeking BIOS password for this system 9D5B9H1-595B

I would greatly appreciate the help!

Seeking BIOS password for this system 9D5B9H1-595B
I would greatly appreciate the help!
BBalsam, here you go. Try this code:

xfz6d88r

Loves.

Could you help with a password for 125YT2J-595B?
Thanks! :)
Fanoofez, try this code:

q5ajkp2n

Loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.