1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Elecom Intros New Pocket Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS, Mac OS, and Windows Devices

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Jan 17, 2012.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Japanese company Elecom unveiled a nifty new gadget for those on the move, and don't mind long sessions of thumb-typing, the TK-FBP029 Mini Bluetooth Keyboard. Measuring 146 x 78 x 21 mm, and weighing 96 g, the keyboard features a clam-shell form-factor like the electronic pocket organizers of last century. The keyboard works over Bluetooth 3.0, and is compatible with Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad), Apple Mac OS devices (Macbook, Mac, Mac Pro), Windows devices (Windows PC, Windows Phone, Windows Embedded), and even Sony Playstation 3. The hinge of its lid can get locked into an obtuse angle, letting you place a portable device (such as your iPhone) on it. It comes in lid color options of black, white, and hot pink. The company did not give out pricing information.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: Akihabara News

2. NC37

NC37

Thanks Received:
    I'd wonder about keyboard marks on the screen over time when it is closed up. But if I owned one of those, I'd certainly check it out.

3. xBruce88x

xBruce88x

Thanks Received:
    now make one for android... plz

More than 25k PPD
  4. JrRacinFan

JrRacinFan Served 5k and counting ...

Thanks Received:
    In my personal experience, if it's a BT device that's compatible with Win, 95% of the time will work with Android.

5. Lionheart

Lionheart

Thanks Received:
    Reminds me of those old PDA's o_o

6. Completely Bonkers New Member

Thanks Received:
    Nice idea, but with unforgivable keyboard layout. Horrendous.

If the designers liked the Psion 5 so much, then why not also give us a full set of keys! (Numbers keys, space bar, etc.)

[​IMG]