1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EVGA Voltage Issue:

Discussion in 'NVIDIA' started by Cold Storm, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Cold Storm

Cold Storm Battosai

Thanks Received:
    I just wanted to post to all EVGA users that the Voltage tool, if you use it, is going on the fritz... From Guru3d, Evga, have had numerous users just have the Voltage tool Do ether of the following

• Device Is Not Supported : Issue is happening to both the new drivers that came out today, Beta and WhQl

• Voltage tool sets it's own voltage, and won't allow you to change. To the last WhQl Drivers.. 182.08 drives so far..

There is no word yet that they've fixed the issue, and it is noted that the VT designers know of it.

I hope they can get this fixed soon!!!!
  2. SystemViper

SystemViper

Thanks Received:
    Damn, i JUST installed the new driver and reinstalled that voltage thing and now i am getting

Device Is Not Supported : Issue is happening to both the new drivers that came out today, Beta and WhQl

So your saying it latest drivers, tha tsucks.
  3. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I get a lovely "white" screen! :ohwell:
  4. Cold Storm

Cold Storm Battosai

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, from what Evga says in this thread they are showing it to happen to both drivers.. I have had the same luck with them.. I first thought I was going crazy because the tool was showing my volts at 1000mhz... But then it just stopped working all together..

So far, I haven't even had the ability with both drivers to do a "full" run of Vantage.. Going to try the beta's again... :roll:
  5. HammerON

HammerON The Watchful Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    With both 182.50 or 185.66 and I run VT it sets my voltage to 1000mv (default is 1038, normally set at 1150) :confused:
    Hope EVGA fixes this soon ~
    Crunching for Team TPU