1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

For The Swarm [FTS]

Discussion in 'Games' started by 3870x2, Apr 27, 2011.

1. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    For The Swarm, or as we refer to it as FTS, is a group / community for Zerg players, and a Clan for All players. Soon we will have communities up for Protoss and Terran.

FTS offers articles (Soon going to host a school for Zerg players), a replay uploading system, great forum and user-base, a place to start your own writing, and tournaments that we hope to turn into a weekly deal.

The initial goal for FTS is to provide a community for all 3 separate races, that also reach to a common ground for discussion and other activities. The site will be updated for the better in many ways in the future, including a "cloud computing" system for interacting with each other.

Please visit fortheswarm.org if you want to become part of our organization.

Specifics:
    - http://www.fortheswarm.org / net
    - Community is currently up for Zerg, and soon to be up for P and T. Please be a part of us even if your race community is not up yet!
    - Replay system for external use (linking) and forum us (4 replays per post)
    - Ventrilo for members.
    - Job opportunities (contact myself, TossPro or Xiphirx)

If you have any questions I am always open, contact TossPro(Jacob) in game TossPro//192.

Thank you for your time in reading and come be a part of FTS!

(please note that the P and T communities will not be named For The Swarm ;)

Forgot to mention:

BNET channel fortheswarm
  2. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    You probably want to mirror this in the Sc2 clubhouse.
  3. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    I would love to, but there are a lot of posts on that topic, it will probably just get lost in the sauce.
  4. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I don't mind linking that post to the front page. :toast:
  5. m3lisk

m3lisk New Member

Thanks Received:
    Deff count me in! I don't remember my code right now, but I'll throw it up when I get it. Great site.