1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Gigabyte GTX 580 1536 OC Windforce

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by wickerman, Feb 20, 2012.

1. wickerman

wickerman

Thanks Received:
    For sale is one of my favorite cards in recent memory, a lightly used Gigabyte GTX 580 1.5GB OC Windforce edition. Factory clocks are 795/1590/4008 and I typically ran that give or take 10%. I was more interested in a quiet card and this was the best I could. I got a great deal on an HD 7950 and shaving 100w at load fits well with my "going green" efforts as of late...you know, just like my challenger does...hey a 5.7 V8 isn't that big :toast:

Anyway bought the card from Newegg back on 5/28/2011 and Gigabyte covers these with a 3 year warranty so it's still got plenty of miles left. It's been pretty problem free, but one of the fans was defective and made a grinding noise, so I did RMA the card with Gigabyte. I was surprised that even running on just 2 fans the card was completely stable but hey, pay for 3 fans I want 3 fans running :rolleyes:

I'd like to get $350 for the card, and I've got the full retail box that includes all the cables (includes mini HDMI), adapters and manual. I can't seem to find the CD but if you would like I could burn a driver disk or include a flash drive with the latest driver for ya. Price includes shipping via UPS . Heatware under Wicky. I am really not interested in shipping internationally due to the time spent in transit, the cost of international shipping, risk of theft/damage, and of course customs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please give this beauty a great home cause it's fast as hell, extremely quiet, and runs very cool. I'm open to any offers but there is not a whole lot I am looking for in trade. A high end 1155 board would interest me somewhat, but the hassle of rebuilding my box right after a surgery is not at all appealing :p
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. Relyt

Relyt

Thanks Received:
    Bump for a clean card. Good luck with the sale I'd snag it if I had the dough!:banghead:
  3. wickerman

wickerman

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for the interest, yea it's a big expensive card and it needs a good home! :laugh: Would be a nice brother for someone who has a 580 already, a pair of these would last quite a while :rockout:
  4. wickerman

wickerman

Thanks Received:
    bump
  5. Relyt

Relyt

Thanks Received:
    Bump
  6. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    bump for looking and one hell of a sexy card. If I had the cash, I would try Nvidia for the first time :)
  7. wickerman

wickerman

Thanks Received:
    thanks for the bumps guys, decided to drop the card $50 so if anyone wants to do $350 let me know :)
  8. felixsanchez99 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Gtx 580

Ya I'd like to buy it!
  9. wickerman

wickerman

Thanks Received:
    bump, guy who was interested couldn't come up with the cash and I was able to hook him up with a 480 instead. Anyone interested in this 580 again :toast:
  10. wickerman

wickerman

Thanks Received:
    bump
  11. wickerman

wickerman

Thanks Received:
    bump, anyone foolish enough to make an offer on April Fools day might get lucky :rolleyes:
  12. popswala

popswala New Member

Thanks Received:
    30 bucks lol
  13. wickerman

wickerman

Thanks Received:
    Add about $300 to that and you got a deal popswala :laugh:

bump, comeon somebody give my GTX 580 a good home. Great card for a folder, easily clock and keep cool!
  14. wickerman

wickerman

Thanks Received:
    bump, surely someone needs a GTX 580! Poor thing must be feeling so lonely in it's box!