1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Good gaming headset < $150

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Home Theater' started by MxPhenom 216, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Jack1n

Thanks Received:
    I have the PC360's and they are incredibly good,would have been even better if i had a better sound card.

2. drdeathx

drdeathx

Thanks Received:
    Bullcrap, these sound as good as any other headset I have owned... As good as my old turtle Beach wired set at $200. I don't know how you can say if you haven't owned one. Corsair just added Dobly support Mx and they sound great.

Here is another Venegenc owner Mx....

3. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    I don't care, im not getting a corsair headset. I can't have the mic on the preferred side of my head.

4. drdeathx

drdeathx

Thanks Received:
    With all due respect, it is OK to comment on the mic but you don't have any clue how they sound so your comment is really moot on that. The sound is perfect with great bass response and a great headset for under $150 on the 2000 or 1500. The battery last at least 6-8 hours but you can run the set with USB plugged in when the battery goes low. Just charge overnight and this is a non issue. Corsair did a great job with the series and they are light and very comfortable.

As for the mic, ohh well your missing out good set of cans. BTW the head set can be reversed day rotate it 180 degrees dah that makes it reversable.