1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Has anyone tried using 2 mouse?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by naraku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. naraku

naraku

Thanks Received:
    I'm currently using a Corsair M90 and it really helps me a lot on my MMO gaming. But recent sale on steelseries convinced me to buy a Steelseries Sensei. I was just wondering if i can still use my M90 for my MMO's and the Sensei for my FPS games. Is it ok if both mouse are connected to my pc?
  2. patrico

patrico

Thanks Received:
    yeah ive use two mice before one was a wired logitech G9 and the other was a wireless one for when im relaxing far back from the screen(watching movies etc), it worked fine for me but I never tried games, as far as I know it should be fine
  3. KingPing

KingPing

Thanks Received:
    Yep, I use a Razer Imperator for FPS and a Logitech G500 for everything else.
  4. naraku

naraku

Thanks Received:
    Did you ever bump into a driver problem? Are both drivers installed while you are using both?
  5. catnipkiller

catnipkiller

Thanks Received:
    I have 2 logitech mice and i have no driver problems just flip the one your not using upside down and you should be fine.
  6. naraku

naraku

Thanks Received:
    So did you use same drivers for both mouse? Mine is a corsair and a steelseries.
  7. catnipkiller

catnipkiller

Thanks Received:
    same driver befor i use to have a logitech with no driver and the razer naga with driver and it worked fine. Don't know about 2x drivers just leave the fps mouse with out the drivers if you have problems.
    naraku says thanks.
  8. naraku

naraku

Thanks Received:
    Thanks boss. I hope i get to keep both. :rockout:
  9. KingPing

KingPing

Thanks Received:
    No

Yes
  10. 95Viper

95Viper

Thanks Received:
    I use two pointing devices... a Logitech (with Logitech drivers) and a MS mouse (with MS drivers).
    I have to say they get along pretty good; however, you may have to play with the settings a little.
    The movement rates will try to be those of the last one you set. At least that is what I have happen.

The only thing to do is make a restore point (optional), try it, and, if, you don't like it... undo it or uninstall one.
    Also, you could, if, they have on/off switches, turn one off and turn on the one you plan on using.
  11. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Yup, just don't touch the mouse you don't intend to use. Mice warfare isn't much fun. XD

It's no different than using an external mouse and track pad in a laptop at once.
    95Viper and naraku say thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  12. scaminatrix

scaminatrix

Thanks Received:
    Just wanted to ask - what do you prefer on the Sensei to the M90? I use the M90 and I cant see my self ever using another mouse again! Especially Planetside2 with like 5 push-to-talk buttons + TS button, deploy, third-person (for emergency landing), nades, vehicle management, and of course, the /suicide macro I got set as middle button under scroll wheel :roll:

I was torn between the Sensei, M90 and Naga; it'd be nice to hear the opinion of someone who has used both the Sensei and the M90 :)

Oh yea, the topic; what about a USB switch? I know I couldn't have a mouse plugged in without moving for 5 minutes with the kids running around. I mean, you only have to look at a decent mouse the wrong way and the sensitive laser wigs out :laugh:
  13. naraku

naraku

Thanks Received:
    I love the M90 that's why i won't let it go. hence the thread. xD It's just that the sensei has been my dream mouse but the budget just won't cut it. So when i got a very good deal i grabbed it right away. I dropped my m90 a couple of times and the scroll wheel kind of got loose and wobbles every time i swipe it and it really affects my gameplay on FPS games (specifically while sniping). :banghead:
  14. Depth

Thanks Received:
    Sure it is. Invite a few friends over and play Tug Of War. Whoever gets the cursor to their side wins.