• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB][EU] I am looking for DDR (first generation) RAM for a charity

System Name desktop | Odroid N2+ |
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Amlogic S922X |
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M DS3H |Odroid N2+ |
Cooling Inter-Tech Argus SU-200, 3x Arctic P12 case fans | stock heatsink + fan |
Memory Gskill Aegis DDR4 32GB | 4 GB DDR4 |
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 6600 (8GB) | Arm Mali G52 |
Storage SK Hynix SSD 240GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1T | Samsung 850 Evo 500GB |
Display(s) AOC G2260VWQ6 | LG 24MT57D |
Case Asus Prime 201 | Stock case (black version) |
Audio Device(s) integrated
Power Supply BeQuiet! Pure Power 11 400W | 12v barrel jack |
Mouse Logitech G500 |Steelseries Rival 300
Keyboard Qpad MK-50 (Cherry MX brown)| Blaze Keyboard
Software Windows 10, Various Linux distros | Gentoo Linux
Hi guys and girls,

I am looking for DDR (first generation) RAM for a charity that collects second hand PCs, gives them a thorough cleaning/maintenance, wipes their HDDs with e-maxx or any other disk-nuking prog and installs Ubuntu or another user friendly Linux flavour on them, before donating them.

Currently the charity (Digitaal Duurzaam Tilburg) has got a pile of IBM/Lenovo business desktops dating from 2005, containing Hyperthreading capable 3 GHz Pentium 4 CPUs. There is a minor problem though, i.e. all of them contain 512 MB of RAM. Therefore the organisation decided to strip the RAM of a part of the machines and add those modules to the non-stripped PCs in order to have those equipped with a pair of matching modules totalling 1 GB. The desktops that are thus short on RAM will get either new or second hand modules installed.

So my question is, are there any people around here who are willing to sell or donate some second hand DDR memory? We are willing to pay for the shipment of donations (as long as it does not get to the ceiling), and if you want to sell instead of donate you can mention a price and we'll see...

BTW, I am located in the Netherlands.

Thanks a lot in advance, on behalf of Digitaal Duurzaam Tilburg.