1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

i'm looking for free drafting or houseplan software

Discussion in 'General Software' started by keakar, Aug 10, 2008.

1. keakar

keakar

Thanks Received:
    im wanting to remodel my house and add another bathroom sometime next year if i can afford it and the floor plan i have now isnt very good so im looking to move some walls around but using excel to draw out the floorplan isnt working very well because its hard to get the measurements right. im looking to do something like a set of blueprints to work from.

money is very very tight so does anyone know a free or very inexpensive software program to help me with redoing the floorplan of my house?

2. LiNKiN

LiNKiN Staff

Thanks Received:
    Quick google search found this. Hope it helps. :toast:

keakar says thanks.
  3. keakar

keakar

Thanks Received:
    thanks LiNKiN, i cant believe it was that easy. :banghead: i just thought all i would get from a google search was advertising because i didnt really know what to ask for.

its just a trial version but i'll give it a go and see what the limits are it will give me.

its embarssing because im usually (only to myself) cussing others out :wtf: for not trying google first before posting requests for things lol.

if anyone knows about something else please let me know

4. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    keakar says thanks.