• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

In need help of a good quailty headphone for twitch

System Name Windows 10
Processor intel i5-4440 3.1 ghz
Motherboard asus h81m-c
Cooling Be Quiet Shadow Rock TF2
Memory Corsair 4gb 1600mhz Kingston 4gb1600 mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming X 1050ti
Storage WD Blue ezex 2017 edition 7200rpm 1tb 64mb cache - Seagate 500gb 5900 rpm 6mb cache - Corsair Force
Display(s) Asus VG248Q
Case Aerocool LS 5200
Audio Device(s) Corsair void pro usb rgb / audio technica ath-m50x
Power Supply Seasonic m12ii 520w evo full modular
Mouse Logitech G502 RGB
Keyboard X7 G800V Gaming
Software Windows 10
I am a streamer and my current asus cerberus headset is broken the right side of headset doesnt work at all and seems like asus dont give a single damn about its warrenty ill probably never buy their products no more or at least headsets.Asus cerberus is a stereo gaming headset and i just connected to the steelseries 7h sound card which is 8 years old but the sound and noise cancelling is great on that soundcard,although there is a always buzzing noise that soundcard makes.I am looking for a good headset that has a very good noise cancelling 'cause i live with some people and there are two tv's also alot of noises and apt building noises,they were not a problem 'till my headset is broken.Now i am pretty confused if i should buy a new stereo gaming headset and connect to the steelseries 7h sound card(8 years old) in order to use it again or should i buy something like Sennheiser gsp 350 or logitech g633 but i dont think they have a great noise cancelling? I live in Turkey where everything is overpriced.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Consider getting something like yeti usb microphone. A mic boom/arm+pop filter and any random set of headphones you can afford. I avoid 'gaming' and gaming orientated headsets all together. Most of the time they are gimmicky and overpriced junk.

As you're a streamer. Call this setup an investment

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Consider getting something like yeti usb microphone. A mic boom/arm+pop filter and any random set of headphones you can afford. I avoid 'gaming' and gaming orientated headsets all together. Most of the time they are gimmicky and overpriced junk.

+1
Nothing to add

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest

My nephew wanted to get into recording/streaming years back ,and as somebody who was streaming before twitch existed ,and after on twitch ,I got him a snowball as well as a nice pair of headphones since i had experience with what the right choice was, sound is great. headsets are lesser quality versions of two standalone products that do the job better, unless you spend quite a bit of money no headset is worth it. However, If you're not sure you're going to do this long-term, then it would be a better choice to buy a headset instead of spending money on a higher end stand alone solution, that's pretty much the only time I'd recommend a headset, or if it's for a console.

The best solution isn't always the right solution ,because just like with anything in life you don't start with the best ,unless you're certain you're going to use it. Buying a Ferrari for your first car is a bad decision because you likely won't take care of it properly, nor will you know how to use it ,because you have no experience, similarly that applies to other things like this .

so if you're certain you're going to use the item ,and it won't be sitting on your desk in a month collecting dust ,I would recommend buying the right solution, which would be a standalone condensor/microphone with a standalone headphone . If you're not certain of that ,buy whatever's cheapest ,and then when you are certain, make the decision/commitment

Last edited:
System Name Windows 10
Processor intel i5-4440 3.1 ghz
Motherboard asus h81m-c
Cooling Be Quiet Shadow Rock TF2
Memory Corsair 4gb 1600mhz Kingston 4gb1600 mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming X 1050ti
Storage WD Blue ezex 2017 edition 7200rpm 1tb 64mb cache - Seagate 500gb 5900 rpm 6mb cache - Corsair Force
Display(s) Asus VG248Q
Case Aerocool LS 5200
Audio Device(s) Corsair void pro usb rgb / audio technica ath-m50x
Power Supply Seasonic m12ii 520w evo full modular
Mouse Logitech G502 RGB
Keyboard X7 G800V Gaming
Software Windows 10
I live in Turkey where everything is overpriced.

I already know that getting seperate mic and headset is a nice combo but I LIVE IN TURKEY even blue yeti is like 840$ here

gadgetboss

Edifier dude. One of the most underrated brands right now. Super quality music and cheap af. I freaking bought a pair for audio production and I am super stoked. Yeah brand names are great but they are pricey. I got mine for $30 bucks! Over the ear headphones baby :) You can always attach a mic later. I'm sure they do mic / headset combos as well.