1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Intel Small Form Factor Computer PC

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by 404error, Feb 7, 2012.

1. 404error

Thanks Received:
    Selling an Intel Desktop Board D845GVSH better known as the Intel Shelton. This small form factor pc is slightly larger than mini itx in size and sports a 1ghz mobile celeron processor. Word has it you can really overclock these quite a bit but i never did try. I originally used this as a mini arcade project running Mame. Runs Mame quite nicely with about 70% games working at full speed using the latest build. Has a large passive heatsink. Comes with a stick of 512 ddr400 ram. Will include a PCI Geforce MX 4000 128mb graphics card with this board. This should help boost some of the games up a bit but haven't really tested out the rig with the card using multiple games. Great small form factor PC that blows away most comparable VIA eden boards. Looking to get $35 OBO

I have a perfect heatware trader rating of 43-0 and regularly BST on other forums under the same name.
    http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=45072

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  2. Paulieg

Paulieg The Mad Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Well, you fixed one pic, but the power supply pic still does not have a piece of paper with your name on it. I'll give you 15 minutes to correct this.
  3. 404error

Thanks Received:
    removed the listing for the power supply until i get home. I had this posted on another forum without any pics for some time. I only decided to put it up here because it didn't sell but i didn't realize that i had no proper id on the original pic. Sorry about that.
  4. Paulieg

Paulieg The Mad Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    No problem. We insist on appropriate pics to protect the buyer and seller. It's a bit more work, but I believe it works.
  5. 404error

Thanks Received:
    decided not to sell the power supply just yet.

daily bump
  6. 404error

Thanks Received:
    bump
  7. 404error

Thanks Received:
    bump with price drop