1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Last medal of honor $8

Discussion in 'Games' started by MxPhenom 216, May 14, 2012.

1. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    Is the last Medal of Honor that was released worth the $8 that it is on sale for on Origin right now?

2. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Considering I just bought 2 Bacon Double Cheeseburgers and a Medium Fry at Burger king for $7.50, and the play time on those was about 15 minutes, I would say yes.

But having not played the game it's hard to say, but $8 isn't much, it probably is.

3. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Hell yeah! Great game IMO.

4. Darkleoco

Darkleoco

Thanks Received:
    That made me laugh so hard :roll:

5. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    just bought it lol! Can't go wrong with something that mailman says is bad ass!

6. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh did I say bad ass? I should have said sucks.

MT Alex, erocker, _JP_ and 1 other person say thanks.
  7. _JP_

_JP_

Thanks Received:
    And remember, nvidiaintelftw, as much as you hate TMM (right now), take that hate and pray that hard for Kreij. :)

Kreij says thanks.
  8. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I'd wait until it came down to $7.50
    (never played it, no clue)

9. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    when did i start hating TMM?

I bought it anyways. for $8 can't really go wrong. Something else to play, even if the story is as linear as hell, but waht shooter these days isn't

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  10. _JP_

_JP_

Thanks Received:
    It was a follow up to the trolling done and people usually get upset when they're trolled and I was using what TMM had on his sig and...
    [​IMG]

11. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    ohh I got it lol. A little slow, not paying attention, but been writing a paper for school for the last 5 hours

12. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    You would wait till its 50 cents cheaper? :laugh: Thats really splitting hairs.

13. Liquid Cool

Liquid Cool

Thanks Received:
    I stopped playing the COD series with Modern Warfare II, so I started looking for alternatives and found BF2. Loved it...although got a little tired of playing just that game...so I picked up Medal of Honor about 9 months ago.

Haven't played the single player, I went straight for the online action. Mildly disappointing, but I still play it at least once a week.

The online activity isn't dead, but it's starting to feel as though that day can't be too far off. There aren't too many rooms available. Quite often...many of them are empty.

Also, not crazy about the lag when shooting. I can get the drop on a guy, put 1/2 a clip into his chest and 'then' he turns...throws one bullet in my direction - dead. What the...:wtf:.

I usually just stick to the low ping servers and this resolves the problem for the most part.

I think it's worth $8, but not much more. I will continue to play until I catch BF3 on a sale.

I will also mention though...I do like the graphics, they're not too bad and it doesn't take a monster pc to run well. I can pretty much max it out on my rig.

If anyone picks it up...my handle is Countr-Snypr. When I drop you make sure to point out you're from TPU and I'll take it easy on ya. :)

Jus' Kidding...;)

Best,

LC

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  14. suraswami

suraswami

Thanks Received:
    I played both Single and Multi player, liked both versions. $8 it's worth it.

15. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    I didn't buy it with multiplayer in mind. I always play the single player of a game first before I even consider the multiplayer. And my consensus so far is, WHY THE FACK DIDN'T I BUY THIS GAME A LONG TIME AGO! The single player yeah its linear, but waht military shooter out right now isn't linear in the single player lol. I love the Afghanistan/Pakistan aspect of it and fight actual taliban/alchidia looking enemies. I am quite enjoying this game. Definitely $8 worthy if not more :)

EA even though I HATE you right now for this premium service shit for BF3, BRING ON Medal of Honor: Warfighter!!!!!!!!!

16. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    EA publishes BF3, EA publishes MoH. BF3 uses Frostbite, MoH uses Frostbite. BF3 is getting a pay to play service, do you see where this is going.

17. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    Yes, but doesn't change the fact that I like the game??

and MOH uses 2 engines actually. Engine for singleplayer is Danger Close's engine and then multiplayer is DICE's Frostbite.

18. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Liking the game has nothing to do with the impending sub model, thats all my point was, a sub model probably isn't too far off for MoH either. And I haven't ever liked the 2 engine method, makes no sense when Frostbite is such a good engine it's even being used by Racing and RTS titles now.

19. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    just beat it. its short, but oh how i enjoyed it. Can't wait for Warfighter now!

At the end theres a cinematic cut scene of two arabic guys sitting there i think or undercover task force guys and when a guy walked by in white robe and headdress they said is that out guy and got up and followed him. Im thinking that guy in the white robe is Osama bin laden that we go after in Warfighter. :twitch: