• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

LCS upgrade in a small space case

System Name Red Cute Pet xD
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus B650E-E ROG Strix
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Acer Predator Vesta II 32GB (16GB * 2) DDR5 6000MT/s CL30-38-38-76
Video Card(s) Yeston GeForce RTX 4060 8GB Cute Pet Edition
Display(s) Acer Predator X35 G-Sync Ultimate
Case Lian-Li O11 Air Mini Black-Mesh
Power Supply Toughpower GF3 1200W Gold - TT Premium Edition
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero wired
VR HMD Nope NOpe NOPE
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores Nothing special...Yet.
Hi all, this is a friend of mine PC and we are planning to squeeze powerful hardware in a very small sized case, our choice for case will be
Fractal Design Arc Mini
The Specs to be cooled are :
1 - MoBo : Asus Maximus V Gene , Here , Since this model and the Z68 one share the same specs in this point.
2 - CPU : 2700K , Here , the goal is to work on 5GHz with the lowest Vlt and Temps.
3 - Dual EVGA GTX670 FTW + 2 * These 1 2 , also this one Here to connect the GPUs together.

Ok, the question is what pump can help me to put all of this in one loop? and if so, can i combine this pump with a resvoir combo like this one here "Since i am limited with the space".
and other question is what is/are the best Rad configuration for this loop? should i combine all in this new 120 Rad for the whole loop? if so, what Fans do u suggest for it?
and if it doesn't work, i consider going to a 140mm + 120mm slim rads, one on the top and one on the lower part vertically using the HDD Space, "I will handle the HDDs some how :D" , what are your suggestions?

for the fittings and tubing i am going for the 3/8G tubing size, other than this i think this liquid cooling system will be fine and amazing too, costing all like 750-800$, waiting ur help TPUations :rockout:

System Name Red Cute Pet xD
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus B650E-E ROG Strix
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Acer Predator Vesta II 32GB (16GB * 2) DDR5 6000MT/s CL30-38-38-76
Video Card(s) Yeston GeForce RTX 4060 8GB Cute Pet Edition
Display(s) Acer Predator X35 G-Sync Ultimate
Case Lian-Li O11 Air Mini Black-Mesh
Power Supply Toughpower GF3 1200W Gold - TT Premium Edition
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero wired
VR HMD Nope NOpe NOPE
Software Windows 11 Pro