Hi everyone. I managed to save up a decent amount for my next rig but I'm a bit worried to buy a high end GPU now for example, a r9 290 when the next gen of GPU are so near. I'm scared of seeing my 400$ GPU get crushed by low end newer GPU. But I can't wait until fall. I want to buy my rig around this summer. So what I have tougth was either get a low end card to save up money and get a high end card when the 20nm GPU will be available or get a mid end card make SLI/CFX setup since the 28nm will most likely drop. But I rather not make a dual GPU setup since I wanted to make a quiet rig and I'm worried about the temps I could get. What do you guts think I should do and why? Have a great day and vote on the poll even if you post in the thread so I can get a better idea how who voted or not.