• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Milestones

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Man, that's way over 9,000.
I can't wait till we hit 9,000,000,000!! Not that I'm being greedy or anything but I do wonder how long it will take to get there... Maybe if the WCG servers and such play nice we can get there;...... In a bit! :D

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Here we are with the WCG Milestones and Stoners for the 23rd January 2024!!

1706113070917.png

@xrobwx71 !! :cool::clap: :clap: :rockout: :rockout: :peace::peace::toast::toast::toast::respect::respect::eek::respect::respect::toast::toast::toast::peace::peace::clap::clap::rockout::rockout::cool:

Great work there @xrobwx71 for hitting that nice massive milestone!! It sure takes a while to get some good good with just MCM at the moment... Wonder when they are going to introduce some more work loads...
Still, please keep up the great work there man and I'm sure, everyone is behind me when I say, can't wait for the next stoner!! :D Take care all, hope to see you again soon!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well here we are for a WCG Milestones and Stoner update for the 30th January 2024!!

1706907886922.png

@swhite4784 !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::cool::cool::cool::cool::clap::clap::clap::clap::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::cool::cool::cool::cool::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::peace::peace::peace::peace::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well what more can we say?? 180 million points for @swhite4784, out bloody standing!! Please do keep up the amazing work there sir, we hope to see you back again soon enough!! :D Take care everyone! Hope to see you all again soon!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here goes for the 31st January 2024 with the WCG Milestones and Stoners update!!

1706908110826.png

@Redtoad ??!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::peace::peace::rockout::rockout::cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::rockout::rockout::cool::cool::peace::peace::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great work there!! :D :D I don't think we have a forum name link for you so hopefully if you see this, you can come and join the forums! :) Please do keep up the amazing work, hope to see you back again real soon!! :D :D

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
And here we are for the final update for the WCG Milestones and Stoners for the day, here goes for the 1st February 2024!!

1706908264956.png

@dont whant to set it"' !! :peace::peace::clap::clap::rockout::cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool::rockout::clap::clap::peace::peace:

Great work there for hitting that milestone!! :D :D We all hope to see you back again soon enough!! Take care everyone, hope to see you all again soon for another update!! :D :D Take care!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we go for a WCG Milestones and Stoners update for the 10th February 2024!!

1707697232986.png

@skumtott !! :cool: :cool: :rockout::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::rockout::clap::cool::cool:

Well done and congrats for hitting the milestone!! Hope to see you back again for another milestone passing!! :D:D Take care everyone, hope to see you all again with another update soon enough!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here goes for the WCG Milestones and Stoners update for the 11th February 2024!!

1707765594731.png

@FordGT90Concept !! :clap: :clap: :cool: :cool: :peace: :peace: :rockout: :rockout: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :respect::respect: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :rockout::rockout::peace::peace::clap::clap::cool::cool:

Great work from our @FordGT90Concept!! I hope to see you here soon man!! Great work and great milestone as well!! I hope everyone is doing well and is OK?? Hope to see some more of our members on the Milestone table soon enough!!
Take care everyone, hope to see you back again soon enough!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here goes for the WCG Milestones and Stoners for the 14th February 2024!!

1708039467497.png

@80-watt Hamster !! :cool: :cool: :clap: :clap: :rockout: :rockout: :peace::peace::toast::toast::toast::respect::respect::eek::eek::respect::respect::toast::toast::toast::peace::peace::clap::clap::rockout::rockout::cool::cool:

Great work there sir for that 17 million point milestone!! :D :D Hope to see you back again soon!! Hope everyone is having a good day today?? Hope to see you back again tomorrow maybe for another stoner?? We'll hope so!! :D :D Take care everyone!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we go for the WCG Milestones and Stoners update for the 17th February 2024!!

1708298707816.png

@Deelron !! :clap: :clap: :cool: :cool: :peace: :peace: :rockout: :rockout::rockout: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :respect: :respect: :respect: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :rockout::rockout::rockout::peace::peace::clap::clap::cool::cool:
@dont whant to set it"' !! :peace::peace::clap::clap::rockout::cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::clap::clap::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool::rockout::clap::clap::peace::peace:

Well its great to see two members hitting milestones on the same day!! Well done to both of you!! I hope everyone else will be able to pop their noses in to see and catch up with a milestone or two for themselves :D :D
I hope everyone is doing well and is OK... Best get myself moving I think, but hope to see you all again tomorrow or as soon as for the next update!! :D :D Take care everyone!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
It appears we are back again with another Stoner today for our WCG Milestones and Stoners update for the 18th February 2024!!

1708385955389.png

@TRWOV !! :cool: :cool: :clap: :clap: :peace: :peace: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool::clap::clap::peace::peace:

Great work today there @TRWOV !! Massive congrats and we all hope to see you back again tomorrow for another update!! :D Great job indeed!! Hope everyone else is doing well and is OK... Take care everyone!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well its not often that we have a result like today's but, because its so good, I'm happily updating :D :D Here we are forthe WCG Milestones and Stoners for the 19th February 2024!!

1708559876804.png

@skumtott !! :cool::cool::peace::peace::clap::clap::rockout::cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::clap: :respect: :clap::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool::rockout::clap::clap::peace::peace::cool::cool:
@s3thra !! :cool::cool::peace::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::lovetpu::clap::cool::cool:
@Quigly !! :cool::cool::peace::peace::clap::toast::toast::toast::rockout::rockout::toast::toast::toast::clap::peace::peace::cool::cool:

Well there we are, 3 members managing to surpass their next milestone all at the same time, outstanding !! :D :D We all hope you all can do it again or maybe we could make it 4 members together?? :D :D Keep up the amazing work everyone, well done and a massive thank you and respect from me to you!! :D :D

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we go for the WCG Milestones and Stoners for the 24th February 2024!!

1708902765000.png

@s3thra !! :cool::cool::peace::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::clap: :clap: :cool::cool:

And there we are for another great day!! Please keep up the great work @s3thra !! I hope everyone is doing well and is OK?? Hope to see you back again tomorrow!! Take care everyone!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are for the WCG Milestones and Stoners for the 25th February 2024!!

1708976275291.png

@thebluebumblebee !! :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :cool: :cool: :cool: :clap::clap::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::peace::peace::peace::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::cool::cool::cool::clap::clap::clap:
@xrobwx71 !! :cool::cool::clap::clap::rockout::rockout::toast::toast::toast::toast::respect::respect::toast::toast::toast::peace::peace::rockout::rockout::clap::clap::cool::cool:

Well there we are for the great members of today hitting their next milestone and flying towards their next!! :D Great job guys, very well done!! :) Amazing efforts there!! We all hope to see you back again soon for another update of your next milestone!! Take care everyone, hope to see some more of you hitting some milestones soon enough!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are for the WCG Milestones and Stoners for the 27th February 2024!!

1709163149886.png

@skumtott !! :cool::cool::peace::peace::clap::clap::rockout::cool::cool::toast::toast::toast: :toast: :clap: :respect: :clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool::rockout::clap::clap::peace::peace::cool::cool:

Well there we are again, another great contribution and milestone for @skumtott !! Keep up the great work!! I'm sure the team will stand by me when I say, we can't wait to see you back again when you hit your next milestone!! :D :D Roll on the 10,000,000 marker!! Can't wait to see that one!!
Best crack on a bit more I suppose, hope to see you all back again soon enough!! :D :D Take care everyone!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we go everyone a WCG Milestones and Stoner update for the 29th February 2024!!

1709312301955.png

@s3thra !! :toast::cool::cool::peace::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::clap: :peace: :cool::cool::toast:

Great work from you @s3thra well done man and we all hope to see you again soon enough for the next milestone!! :D :D Well, here's hoping we can get another couple or more members in the Milestones thread and get this train moving!! :D Hope to see you all again soon guys and gals!! Take care!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we go for the 1st March 2024. WCG Milestone and Stoner update!!

1709510735999.png

@dont whant to set it"' !! :cool: :cool: :rockout::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::rockout::clap::cool::cool:

Well there you are! Another great milestone and work to get there!! I hope you're well and OK @dont whant to set it"' !! Well best to get myself sorted and out again, time to make a move!! :D Take care everyone!! See you all again soon!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we go for the 3rd March 2024 for the WCG Milestone and Stoner update!!

1709576164266.png

@Canned Noodles !! :clap: :clap: :rockout: :rockout: :peace: :cool: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :rockout: :peace: :cool: :clap: :clap:

And there we go for another milestone, well done sir!! :D :D I hope that you are happy with that and are looking forward to seeing the next milestone passed!! :D :D We all hope to see you again soon, take care and keep on crunching!! :D :D

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are again for a lone stoner and milestones update for the WCG Milestone and Stoner for the 6th March 2024!!

1709940485971.png

@skumtott !! :cool::cool::peace::peace::clap::clap::rockout::cool::cool::toast::toast::toast: :toast: :clap: :respect: :clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool::rockout::clap::clap::peace::peace::cool::cool:

Well there we go, and here's hoping that @skumtott will be able to join in with some more milestones very soon!! Great work there man, please keep it going!!
Take care everyone!!

System Name Main/DC
Processor i7-3770K/i7-2600K
Motherboard MSI Z77A-GD55/GA-P67A-UD4-B3
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC14CS/H80
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) LP /4GB Kingston DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 660 Ti/MSI HD7770
Storage Crucial MX100 256GB/120GB Samsung 830 & Seagate 2TB(died)
Display(s) Asus 24' LED/Samsung SyncMaster B1940
Case P100/Antec P280 It's huge!
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply SeaSonic SS-660XP2/Seasonic SS-760XP2
Software Win 7 Home Premiun 64 Bit
Some recent milestones:

2024-03-24 @Eroticus 3,500,000
2024-03-19 @Quigly 3,000,000
2024-03-14 @s3thra 1,400,000
:toast:

Hope I'm not stepping on @phill 's toes.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Not at all Mr @thebluebumblebee !! I've been miles away doing other things and milestones haven't been done and some might have been missed, so apologies to everyone but thank you, to you sir for helping out!! I've got to have a look for the ones on FAH and see if I can find out who and when I missed what :) Hopefully some return to normal might help me!!

Take care everyone and a massive thank you for your continued support as always!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we go for a WCG Milestone and Stoner for the 6th April 2024!!

1712531427711.png

@dhoshaw ??!! :clap: :clap: :peace: :peace: :rockout: :rockout: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :respect: :respect: :rockout::rockout::toast::toast::toast::toast::peace::peace::clap::clap:

Great work from everyone here @dhoshaw! We all hope to see you back again soon enough for your next milestone!! :D I hope everyone else is doing well and is OK?? Hope to see you all again soon enough!! Take care all!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well, well, here we are for a WCG Milestone and Stoner update for the 14th April 2024!!

1713198818265.png

@s3thra !! :cool: :cool: :clap: :clap: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :clap: :clap: :cool: :cool:

Great work there @s3thra !! We all hope that you'll be back again soon enough for the 2 million point milestone :D :D Please keep up the great work and we all hope to see you again soon!!
I hope everyone else is keeping an eye on these Milestones, lord knows I need a kick up the arse at times of late, things have been doing things tha tI really didn't wish them to be so, PM me if I'm missing something!!

Have a great one everyone, I hope to see you all back again soon!! :D :D

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are everyone, a WCG Milestone and Stoner update for the 18th April 2024!!

1713655790861.png

Great work from @skumtott as you'll be soon passing into the ten's of millions of points!! I hope everyone is doing well and is OK?? Take care everyone!! See you hopefully you soon bread!! Night everyone !!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are for the WCG Milestones and Stoners for the 21st April 2024!!

1714113590033.png

@ TPU !!!! 6,100,000,000 !!!!
@s3thra !! 1,600,000!!
@80-wattHamster !! 18,000,000!!
@Foreverhelpful!! 1,600,000!!

It seems I can't add in emotions either, so I'll just leave this here for the moment :) Apologies guys, not sure what is going on my end!!
Amazing work though to the 3 members today and TPU as a whole for passing the 6.1 billion point marker, I mean, how awesome is that?!?!!? Well done everyone for the support and contributions you've given to the team over time!! Can't ever do any of this without you, so its amazing that you join in... It'll be amazing if we could gain some more members or even get the older members back up and crunching! But time will tell :)
Take care everyone, hope to see you back again soon!! :D :D

Last edited:

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we are for the WCG Milestones and Stoners for the 24th April 2024!!

1714113614714.png

@VulkanBros !! 85,000,000!!
@s3thra !! 1,700,000!!

Another great turn out for our stoners today, well done again to @s3thra for hitting another milestone already!! Great work there man!! A huge congrats from everyone for @VulkanBros_TPU for hitting his milestone!! That's amazing!! Well done!!
I hope everyone is doing well and is OK?? Take care and I hope to see you back again soon enough!! :D :D

Last edited: