1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard (PC, Smartphone, Tablet, PS3 compatible) and 16gb MicroSD

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by theonedub, Oct 29, 2011.

1. theonedub

theonedub habe fidem

Thanks Received:
    Motorola BT Keyboard:

Works with nearly any device that supports the Bluetooth HID profile. I've used it on my PC, PS3, and Atrix without issues. The Android specific button on the top of the keyboard do not work on non android devices, however, when used with a PC these keys serve as the Function keys, and the Android menu key is the Windows Key.

Its in pretty much perfect condition. I have used it for a couple weeks and can say it makes a decent computer keyboard. Logitech's exemplary warranty support got my malfunctioning MX3200 Laser set replaced so I now have a new keyboard to use.

Amazon Link: Amazon.com: Motorola Wireless Keyboard for Motorola ATRIX and XOOM (Motorola Retail Packaging): Electronics

$29 Shipped Will trade for any items remaining on my WTB list here: http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155983

[​IMG]

I accept PayPal, non CC only. Heatware is in my signature- 111+ evals. Please send offers through PM and ask any general questions in the thread. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. theonedub

theonedub habe fidem

Thanks Received:
    Crunching for Team TPU