• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Lanso

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Attachments

• 3306Lab2.zip
    62.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited: