1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need help buying a water cooling kit for my AM2 Rig!

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by mikeymcdee, Sep 8, 2006.

1. mikeymcdee New Member

Thanks Received:
    I recently built a computer with the following specs:

Motherboard: ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Motherboard

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 FX-62

Procssor Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS 9500 AM2 2 Ball Green LED Light CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink

Memory: CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM Unbuffered DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel

Power Supply: Thermaltake PC Toughpower Power Supply 700W SLi Ready

Video Card: ASUS EN7950GX2/2PHT/1G Geforce 7950GX2 1GB 512-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Dual GPU Video Card

Hard Drive: Western Digital Raptor WD740ADFD 74GB 10,000 RPM 16MB Cache Serial ATA150

Tower: Cooler Master CM Stacker STC-T01-UW1

There is a lot of heat comming from the tower and i've tried looking for water cooling kits but have had much trouble finding one that will suit my specs. I have heard of an AM2 bracket that will work for coolermaster water kits but havent had much luck finding anything. If anyone has the same motherboard/video card and have found a good water cooling kit please let me know! Any information will be much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
  2. Azn Tr14dZ New Member

Thanks Received:
  3. cdawall where the hell are my stars

Thanks Received:

holy crap thats one hellof a system there buddy id try vapocooling it to get a better clock off the fx-62 this site makes some of the best stuff dont know about the price but they should have am2 brackets http://www.asetek.com/ when your all up and running use sciencemark 2 to stress test it then scrn shot it and post in the sompititiion so that amd finally beats those pesky conroes