• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New ARC a750 no RGB

Processor R5 7600
Motherboard MSI Pro A620M-E
Cooling Thermalright SI-100
Memory 32GB Teamgroup 6000 SK=Hynix M-Die
Video Card(s) Intel ARC A750
Storage SK-Hynix Gen4
Display(s) 29" 4k Samsung IPS
Case Lian Li PC-V355-B
Audio Device(s) Plantronic cans or JBL 5.2.1 atmos soundbar
Power Supply FSP Hydro 800w
Mouse Xtrfi MZ1
Keyboard Lubed reds with cheap purple keycaps
I purchased an Intel ARC a750 thinking it would have amazing pretty lights
but when I Installed the card the only lighting is the logo on the top edge of the card {wnite LED}
the fans and card don't light up, The card did not come with the USB2 header to card cable in the box at all
I tried to install the RGB software but it says no card found, Yje system is new, The card is new, I have the latest AMD Drivers installed as
I was using the CPU graphics until my card arrived. Vard was installed after checking resizable bar and installed with current latest intel drivers

Please help. no pretty lights/no cable in box, what do?

System Name BigRed
Processor I7 12700k
Motherboard Asus Rog Strix z690-A WiFi D4
Cooling Noctua D15s/MX6
Memory TEAM GROUP 32GB DDR4 4000C16 B die
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 Gaming Trio X 10GB
Storage M.2 drives-Crucial P5 500GB 4x4/WD SN850X 4TB 4x4/WD SN850X 2TB 4x4
Display(s) Dell s3422dwg 34" 3440x1440p 144hz ultrawide
Case Corsair 7000D
Audio Device(s) Topping D10s DAC/PCamp TC 1680 AMP/MS M10 Speakers/Bowers and Wilkins P7 Headphones
Power Supply Corsair RM850x 80% gold
Mouse Logitech G604 wireless
Keyboard Logitech G413 carbon
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Who cares
Does it have the little connector on the top edge for the RGB control? i think only the 770 has RGB control
While both of these cards look identical, a closer look at the A770’s power connector area reveals a covered header that an included cable for RGB control can be plugged into (the other end into a USB 2.0 header on the motherboard). Users will be able to tap into the lighting configuration via Cooler Master software.
taken from here-
https://techgage.com/article/intel-arc-a750-a770-workstation-review/

Processor R5 7600
Storage SK-Hynix Gen4
Case Lian Li PC-V355-B
Mouse Xtrfi MZ1
Does it have the little connector on the top edge for the RGB control?
I`m not sure. I went looking after I installed the card and did some youtube and review research, I do know the card is new as it came in an untampered with blue box as well as an untampered plain cardboard with black foam packing it didn't elevate the blue box upon opening the cardboard box nor did it have the interior printed like the review samples unboxed by youtuners, the place under the card in the blue box just had a foam insert and not the box with RGB cable

System Name MPG
Processor i3-10105F
Motherboard Z490 Gaming Plus (MS-7C75)
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced
Memory GSkill RipJawsV 32Gb 3200
Video Card(s) GTX1060 6Gb AERO ITX OC
Storage NVMW WD Black SN750 Samsung EVO 840 SSD and Mechanical TBs...
Display(s) Asus VS278Q
Case CM HAF-X
Audio Device(s) ALC1200 Yamaha AV Creative DTT2200
Power Supply Corsair RM-1000
Mouse SteelSeries Rival
Keyboard MS Sidewinder X6
Software Windows 10/11
"The A750 LE looks nearly identical to the Arc A770 LE, except without all the RGB lighting. Some people might miss those lights, though the Intel Arc logo on top of the card still adds a white glow to your PC."

1709382437701.png

Last edited:
but when I Installed the card the only lighting is the logo on the top edge of the card {wnite LED}
the fans and card don't light up, The card did not come with the USB2 header to card cable in the box at all
I tried to install the RGB software but it says no card found, Yje system is new, The card is new, I have the latest AMD Drivers installed as
I was using the CPU graphics until my card arrived. Vard was installed after checking resizable bar and installed with current latest intel drivers

Got a link to the model you bought? It would be easier to help you that way.

Last edited:
Ever heard of a chap called Ben Hunt-Davis? British Olympic rower at the Sydney Olympics in the year 2000. Britain were not expected to do wel, by Ben decided his team were going to stand on the podium and for the year leading up to the olympics they trained and trained, and they upgraded all their equipment, even their outfits with one question lionked to every decision made- `Will it make the boat go faster?` If the answer was no then they didne waste their time on it. They won the gold.

If it doesnt make the computer go faster, dont waste your time on it.

System Name Nebulon-B Mk. 4
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7800 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 single-core: 1,800, multi-core: 18,000. Superposition 1080p Extreme: 9,900.
Ever heard of a chap called Ben Hunt-Davis? British Olympic rower at the Sydney Olympics in the year 2000. Britain were not expected to do wel, by Ben decided his team were going to stand on the podium and for the year leading up to the olympics they trained and trained, and they upgraded all their equipment, even their outfits with one question lionked to every decision made- `Will it make the boat go faster?` If the answer was no then they didne waste their time on it. They won the gold.

If it doesnt make the computer go faster, dont waste your time on it.
That is your opinion, which doesn't help the OP with their question in any way. They also say that an opinion is like a butthole. Everybody has one, but no one cares. (says someone who agrees that RGB is useless)

As far as I know, the A750 doesn't have RGB, only the A770 does.

Processor R5 7600
Storage SK-Hynix Gen4
Case Lian Li PC-V355-B
Mouse Xtrfi MZ1
Thankyou for all of the help, I checked the card and it doesn't have the connector and is a no RGB part.

That is your opinion, which doesn't help the OP with their question in any way. They also say that an opinion is like a butthole. Everybody has one, but no one cares. (says someone who agrees that RGB is useless)

As far as I know, the A750 doesn't have RGB, only the A770 does.
True, but i was trying to let the OP down gently... they appear to have purchased a non RGB variant and are likley dissapointed with their purchase. I was just pointing out that the card will still do the job requested of it.

Processor R5 7600
Storage SK-Hynix Gen4
Case Lian Li PC-V355-B
Mouse Xtrfi MZ1
True, but i was trying to let the OP down gently... they appear to have purchased a non RGB variant and are likley dissapointed with their purchase. I was just pointing out that the card will still do the job requested of it.
Appreciated. I'm not super concerned. This was the only part in my new build I thought would have RGB lights and I did kinda have glowy purple pictures in my head of the build. The card and CPU are currently very heavily limited by power config until my new PSU arrives and I can remove the limits which will no doubt require the purchase of glowy purple fans for extra cooling.

Sidenote, Thanks for the inspiring message AUSwolf.

I had my sights on the arctic P12 max fans 2x120, 1x80, are any of the RGB fans serious enough to push air through a classic Lian-Li case?
I want 2 real bearings and a 4 pin pwm controlled 3000-ish RPM ceiling.

Last edited:
System Name Daedalus | O'Neill | ZPM Hive |
Processor M3 Pro (11/14) | Epyc 7402p | i5 12400F |
Motherboard Apple M3 Pro | SM H11SSL-i | TUF B660M-E D4 |
Cooling Pure Silence | Noctua NH-U12S TR4 | Noctua NH-D14 |
Memory 18GB Unified | 128GB DDR4 | 16GB DDR4 |
Video Card(s) M3 Pro | RTX 4070FE (VM) | ARC A750 LE |
Storage 512GB NVME | ALOT of SSD's | 1TB NVME |
Display(s) 14" 3024x1964 | IPMI | 1440p UW |
Case Macbook Pro 14" | NZXT H510 Flow| BC1 Test Bench |
Audio Device(s) Onboard | None | Onboard |
Power Supply ~ 77w Magsafe | EVGA 750w G3 | HX1000i |
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL
Software MacOS Sonoma | Proxmox 8 | Win 11 x64 |
To Confirm the A750 LE does not have the RGB bar or Fan rings of the A770LE. Instead it just had a silver accent bar around the end and the White LED ARC Logo.