• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA Expects Upcoming Blackwell GPU Generation to be Capacity-Constrained

System Name BarnacleMan
Processor 14700KF
Motherboard Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite Ax DDR5
Cooling ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 + P12 Max Fans
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury Beast 5600 cl36 Oc'd to 6000 cl32
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf 4090 24GB (non-oc version, undervolted)
Storage 2TB Netac nv7000 + 2TB P5 Plus + 2TB SN850X + 2*(4TB MX500) in raid 0. 14TB Total.
Display(s) Dell 23.5" 1440P IPS panel (P2416D)
Case Lian Li LANCOOL II MESH Performance Mid-Tower
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z623
Power Supply Gigabyte 850w (ud850gm pg5)
Mouse Some piece of shit from China
Keyboard Some piece of shit from China
Software Yes Please?
You mean things like DLSS? :D
There is a whole bunch of smart people working on all that, regardless of how well the transistors shrink.
Thats not really what I meant, I was thinking, more efficient designs of the existing nodes. But I suppose software solutions like dlss fit into that.

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
$NVDA needs to keep rising, so what better way but to create an artificial supply shortage ( reminiscent of the memory shortages?), but who is gonna prove it for an anti-trust suit?

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX3080 Deshrouded
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB
Display(s) LG 42C2 4K OLED
Case Coolermaster NR200P
Audio Device(s) LG SN5Y / Focal Clear
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RBG Pro SE
Keyboard Glorious GMMK Compact w/pudding
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Software case populated with Artic P12's
Benchmark Scores 4k120 OLED Gsync bliss
$NVDA needs to keep rising, so what better way but to create an artificial supply shortage ( reminiscent of the memory shortages?), but who is gonna prove it for an anti-trust suit?
Isn't it all something they can make up anyway, if they project they can sell 50 million units and can only make 30 million, there's a constraint. The magic being to some degree they can project whatever they choose, and thus create this headline.

"we won't be able to make enough of these, they'll fly off shelves", because of course they've said some version of that, and it's probably true.

Processor Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Asrock x670E Steel Legend
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezr II 420mm
Memory 64GB G.Skill DDR5 CAS30 fruity LED RAM
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 4080 (Gigabyte)
Storage 2x Samsung 980 Pros, 3x spinning rust disks for ~20TB total storage
Display(s) 2x Asus 27" 1440p 165hz IPS monitors
Case Thermaltake Level 20XT E-ATX
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex VII 1000w
Mouse Logitech g502
Keyboard Logitech g915
Software Windows 11 Insider Preview
Jensen - "What narrative are we using to justify our BS prices for newer GPU's?"

Nvidia Sales goon - "Supply constraint?"

Jensen - "Perfect!"
This is the same crap they (Nvidia and AMD both) pulled when this most recent generation of cards came out.

And without any trace of RTX™ and DLSS™, who cares ?
Easy now, Jensen. ;)

This is because it will be built on the 3 nm process.

Meanwhile, AMD's new RX 8700 XT (top RDNA 1.4 part) will stay on the older 4 nm process.
Prediction is double the raster performance, and triple the ray-tracing performance.

RTX 5090 will be 60% faster than RTX 4090, and launching between Q4 this year and Q2 next year depending on how fail AMD will be.
What on earth is RDNA 1.4?

RDNA3 was a learning process for them with regard to MCM packaging and the wins/losses that come from that approach and RDNA4 is supposed to essentially be a bug-fixed and much more optimized version of RDNA3.

RDNA5 is supposed to be six to nine months behind RDNA4 which seems to indicate that RDNA4 is more of a half-generation GPU series, more like a "super" release but targeted toward the midrange or lower cards.

Please let me vape some out of that crystal ball you've got there. I love me a dose of wishful thinking
It isn't wishful thinking as much as it's a Twitter/Discord circle-jerk by people that went to the YouTube school of Engineering.

You mean things like DLSS? :D
There is a whole bunch of smart people working on all that, regardless of how well the transistors shrink.
DLSS, FSR, and XeSS's days are numbered.

Microsoft and the Khronos Group are sick of vendors doing proprietary shit and have some smart people working on vendor-independent upscaling.

Edit: before any of you start pounding out an empassioned response to tell me that DLSS is hardware accellerated, whatever DirectX and Vulkan upscaling standards come out of this will allow for optional hardware accelleration either on the GPU or CPU. Nvidia/AMD/Intel can write their drivers so the upscaling tech executes using the same hardware features that they're currently using. That's how it went down with multitexturing, shaders, deferred rendering, and so on.

Last edited:
System Name The Workhorse
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 5900X
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B550 Pro
Cooling CPU - Noctua NH-D15S Case - 3 Noctua NF-A14 PWM at the bottom, 2 Fractal Design 180mm at the front
Memory GSkill Trident Z 3200CL14
Video Card(s) NVidia GTX 1070 MSI QuickSilver
Storage Adata SX8200Pro
Display(s) LG 32GK850G
Case Fractal Design Torrent
Audio Device(s) FiiO E-10K DAC/Amp, Samson Meteorite USB Microphone
Power Supply Corsair RMx850 (2018)
Mouse Razer Viper (Original)
Keyboard Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid TKL keyboard (Cherry MX Black)
Software Windows 11 Pro (23H2)
Thats not really what I meant, I was thinking, more efficient designs of the existing nodes. But I suppose software solutions like dlss fit into that.
It is theoretically possible, after all, we have seen what NVidia managed to do with their backs against the wall and no potential die shrink - that was Maxwell. Significant performance and efficiency increase on the same node as Kepler. But there is a caveat to that - it coincided with a radical change in rendering techniques, what with the move to deferred rendering and new consoles. Maxwell was designed with it in mind, Kepler wasn’t and so it quickly fell behind. There is no shift like that on the horizon now. Well, unless we count RT, and that DOES need more raw transistors for RT cores.

System Name BarnacleMan
Processor 14700KF
Motherboard Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite Ax DDR5
Cooling ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 + P12 Max Fans
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury Beast 5600 cl36 Oc'd to 6000 cl32
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf 4090 24GB (non-oc version, undervolted)
Storage 2TB Netac nv7000 + 2TB P5 Plus + 2TB SN850X + 2*(4TB MX500) in raid 0. 14TB Total.
Display(s) Dell 23.5" 1440P IPS panel (P2416D)
Case Lian Li LANCOOL II MESH Performance Mid-Tower
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z623
Power Supply Gigabyte 850w (ud850gm pg5)
Mouse Some piece of shit from China
Keyboard Some piece of shit from China
Software Yes Please?
It is theoretically possible, after all, we have seen what NVidia managed to do with their backs against the wall and no potential die shrink - that was Maxwell. Significant performance and efficiency increase on the same node as Kepler. But there is a caveat to that - it coincided with a radical change in rendering techniques, what with the move to deferred rendering and new consoles. Maxwell was designed with it in mind, Kepler wasn’t and so it quickly fell behind. There is no shift like that on the horizon now. Well, unless we count RT, and that DOES need more raw transistors for RT cores.
All I'm saying is future performance increases are going to come less and less from node shrinks. Whatever that manifests as, I can't say.

System Name The Workhorse
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 5900X
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B550 Pro
Cooling CPU - Noctua NH-D15S Case - 3 Noctua NF-A14 PWM at the bottom, 2 Fractal Design 180mm at the front
Memory GSkill Trident Z 3200CL14
Video Card(s) NVidia GTX 1070 MSI QuickSilver
Storage Adata SX8200Pro
Display(s) LG 32GK850G
Case Fractal Design Torrent
Audio Device(s) FiiO E-10K DAC/Amp, Samson Meteorite USB Microphone
Power Supply Corsair RMx850 (2018)
Mouse Razer Viper (Original)
Keyboard Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid TKL keyboard (Cherry MX Black)
Software Windows 11 Pro (23H2)
All I'm saying is future performance increases are going to come less and less from node shrinks. Whatever that manifests as, I can't say.
Chiplets, most likely. Large monolithic GPUs are already a losing proposition, the AD102 apparently has terrible yields, so swapping to some form of MCM would make sense for everyone involved.
I also wouldn’t rule out shrinks just yet. Sure, we may be approaching limits of silicon as a material, but other options exist. Graphene and synthetic diamonds have shown some potential here.

Nvidia is just a behemoth in GPU market that they dont even care... their product is just flat better than the competition. You want the best, pay for it.
Telling NVIDIA to care about gamers, my friends they are not a social services company.

It hurts yes, gamers and crypto have been feeding the monster.... now we have this.

We just need to have some solid alternatives from AMD and Intel.

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO (WiFi 6)
Cooling Noctua NH-C14S (two fans)
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) Reference Vega 64
Storage Intel 665p 1TB, WD Black SN850X 2TB, Crucial MX300 1TB SATA, Samsung 830 256 GB SATA
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG27, and Samsung S23A700
Case Fractal Design R5
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME TITANIUM 850W
Mouse Logitech
VR HMD Oculus Rift
Software Windows 11 Pro, and Ubuntu 20.04
All of the architectural tricks that increase performance require more transistors which means node shrinks are the most important part of the performance ladder and that's unlikely to change. We may move to new materials at some point, but architectural techniques rely on node shrinks as well.

Jensen - "What narrative are we using to justify our BS prices for newer GPU's?"

Jensen - "Perfect!"
DEADASS this ^

This is the same crap they (Nvidia and AMD both) pulled when this most recent generation of cards came out.

Easy now, Jensen. ;)

What on earth is RDNA 1.4?

RDNA3 was a learning process for them with regard to MCM packaging and the wins/losses that come from that approach and RDNA4 is supposed to essentially be a bug-fixed and much more optimized version of RDNA3.

RDNA5 is supposed to be six to nine months behind RDNA4 which seems to indicate that RDNA4 is more of a half-generation GPU series, more like a "super" release but targeted toward the midrange or lower cards.

It isn't wishful thinking as much as it's a Twitter/Discord circle-jerk by people that went to the YouTube school of Engineering.

DLSS, FSR, and XeSS's days are numbered.

Microsoft and the Khronos Group are sick of vendors doing proprietary shit and have some smart people working on vendor-independent upscaling.

Edit: before any of you start pounding out an empassioned response to tell me that DLSS is hardware accellerated, whatever DirectX and Vulkan upscaling standards come out of this will allow for optional hardware accelleration either on the GPU or CPU. Nvidia/AMD/Intel can write their drivers so the upscaling tech executes using the same hardware features that they're currently using. That's how it went down with multitexturing, shaders, deferred rendering, and so on.
This person get it!

This was just obvious.
This is because it will be built on the 3 nm process.

Meanwhile, AMD's new RX 8700 XT (top RDNA 1.4 part) will stay on the older 4 nm process.
Prediction is double the raster performance, and triple the ray-tracing performance.

RTX 5090 will be 60% faster than RTX 4090, and launching between Q4 this year and Q2 next year depending on how fail AMD will be.
And be around $3K, while keeping the old gen cards at inflated prices as well.
Lisa Su - "perfect, well just copy that pricing model too"
Why bother. If they colluded with Nvidia, and there's no pressure for regulators. The consumers will have to buy for whatever price these come.

It's a bit like insanity if you ask me. Why are we pushing so hard for smaller and smaller manufacturing processes with crap yields that come from a singular place? This current path only results in expensive, hot running, loud, watt guzzling equipment that there are too few to satisfy demand (allegedly). Maybe if we gave the process engineers a break we'd all be better off for it.

Because people want performance gains. And it's not just corporate clients. PC Gamers = I want performance gains and more games, don't care if companies lose money, don't care if companies go broke, I want it and I want it now, stomps footsies and toddler goes back to their room. Corporate Clients = I want gains tell me the cost.

The obvious fix for this is to get off PC gaming. But as that won't happen, it's cloud or 30k for a GPU. So pick one of the three.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
Prepare for the most overpriced cards in the history.
What's sad is, suckers will still buy no matter the price, therefore keeping nGreedia happy and the stocks up.
Let's hope Intel and AMD will bring some competition, but it's hardly believable...

2020, RTX 3080 - $700 - €700
2022, RTX 4080 - $1200 - €900
2024, RTX 5080 - $2040 - €1100

2026, RTX 6080 - $3468 - €1300
2028, RTX 7080 - $5896 - €1500
2030, RTX 8080 - $10022 - €1700
2032, RTX 9080 - $17038 - €1900
2034, RTX 10080 - $28965 - €2100
Fixed.

Last edited:
Processor i5-6600K
Motherboard Asus Z170A
Cooling some cheap Cooler Master Hyper 103 or similar
Memory 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
Display(s) 2x Oldell 24" 1920x1200
Case Bitfenix Nova white windowless non-mesh
Audio Device(s) E-mu 1212m PCI
Power Supply Seasonic G-360
Mouse Logitech Marble trackball, never had a mouse
Keyboard Key Tronic KT2000, no Win key because 1994
Software Oldwin
Nvidia and board partners will only sell new GPUs to PCMR at auctions, not in retail.

Or just build an Actual Graphics card and not a AI card. When the RTX cards came out they are not real Graphics card they are AI cards more AI for more scaling and DLSS. The GTX was the last of the pure graphics cards The pure hardware cards. No software no drivers no AI scalers nothing. Load up game and play.

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory 32Gb G-Skill Trident Z Neo @3806MHz C14
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX2070
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB
Display(s) Samsung G9 49" Curved Ultrawide
Case Cooler Master Cosmos
Audio Device(s) O2 USB Headphone AMP
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Cherry MX
Software Windows 11
Well, if you deliberately don't make enough... nGreedia just being nGreedia.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
Why don't they use a more flexible way. Make a video card with 2 different chips. 1 GPU for pure graphics acceleration, and one for AI, RTRT, upscaling and all related...
Remember the time when video cards had 2 two chips? One for 2D graphics and one for 3D one?

System Name Project Kairi Mk. IV "Eternal Thunder"
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard MSI MEG Z690 ACE (MS-7D27) BIOS 1G
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 w/ Thermalright BCF and NT-H1
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB 32GB DDR5-6800 F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 6400 MT/s 30-38-38-38-70-2
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 1x WD Black SN750 500 GB NVMe + 4x WD VelociRaptor HLFS 300 GB HDDs
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Cooler Master MasterFrame 700
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio (classic) + Sony MDR-V7 cans
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer DeathAdder Essential Mercury White
Keyboard Redragon Shiva Lunar White
Software Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2
Benchmark Scores "Speed isn't life, it just makes it go faster."
It's a bit like insanity if you ask me. Why are we pushing so hard for smaller and smaller manufacturing processes with crap yields that come from a singular place? This current path only results in expensive, hot running, loud, watt guzzling equipment that there are too few to satisfy demand (allegedly). Maybe if we gave the process engineers a break we'd all be better off for it.

Because it's the only way such advanced processors are feasible. Semiconductors aren't magic.

Jensen - "Perfect!"

Of course we've heard nothing of the sort regarding the unjustifiable, insane consumer-grade Ryzen Threadripper prices, have we? Just gotta dog on Nvidia for some quick acceptance points.

Well, if you deliberately don't make enough... nGreedia just being nGreedia.

Sure because they can just "make" them, it's not like they don't rely on TSMC, yields being good or anything. Apple's also totally not getting the lion's share of N3 wafers, iPhones are made of just pixie and fairy dust or something. Even Intel will use this node to make their next-gen Core processors. That's how insane the demand for this node has become.

But of course, you just "make" them for like, "really cheap" and then "charge thousands" because it's greed and not because they spent multiple billions on R&D and have actual constraints involving third parties, technology and at this scale, even the concept of physics itself. Money just solves (absolves) everything!

Last edited:
System Name Boomer Master Race
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS APU
Motherboard BareBones Mini PC MB
Cooling Mini PC Cooling
Memory Crucial 32GB 4800MHz
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 680M 8GB IGPU
Storage Crucial 500GB M.2 SSD + 2TB Ext HDD
Display(s) Sony 4K Bravia X85J 43Inch TV 120Hz
Case Beelink Mini PC Chassis
Audio Device(s) Built In Realtek Digital Audio HD
Power Supply 120w Power Brick
Mouse Logitech G203 Lightsync
Keyboard Atrix RGB Slim Keyboard
VR HMD ( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ )
Software Windows 10 Home 64bit
Benchmark Scores Don't do them anymore.
Because it's the only way such advanced processors are feasible. Semiconductors aren't magic.

Of course we've heard nothing of the sort regarding the unjustifiable, insane consumer-grade Ryzen Threadripper prices, have we? Just gotta dog on Nvidia for some quick acceptance points.

Sure because they can just "make" them, it's not like they don't rely on TSMC, yields being good or anything. Apple's also totally not getting the lion's share of N3 wafers, iPhones are made of just pixie and fairy dust or something. Even Intel will use this node to make their next-gen Core processors. That's how insane the demand for this node has become.

But of course, you just "make" them for like, "really cheap" and then "charge thousands" because it's greed and not because they spent multiple billions on R&D and have actual constraints involving third parties, technology and at this scale, even the concept of physics itself. Money just solves (absolves) everything!
"Just gotta dog on Nvidia for some quick acceptance points." WTF you on about? I just came here to make a funny yet truthful joke & you're chucking a hissy fit over it thinking I want likes & love, you reek of bitterness & if you wanna go complain about AMD's threadripper prices, be the 1st one & go make a thread about it and whinge there.

It's not uncommon for new high end parts to be in short supply at launch. It's been like that for decades.

How long the supply will be an issue after launch remains to be seen though.

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro V2
Cooling Enermax ETX-T50RGB
Memory CL16 BL2K16G36C16U4RL 3600 1:1 micron e-die
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 3070 Ti GAMING OC
Storage ADATA SX8200PRO NVME 512GB, Intel 545s 500GBSSD, ADATA SU800 SSD, 3TB Spinner
Display(s) LG Ultra Gear 32 1440p 165hz Dell 1440p 75hz
Case Phanteks P300 /w 300A front panel conversion
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus+ Platinum 750W
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Software Windows 11 +startisallback
Man the SEC/FTC needs to bitch slap nvidia upside the head for playing games like this
making statements like this is stock manipulation 101 and super illegal

System Name Project Kairi Mk. IV "Eternal Thunder"
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard MSI MEG Z690 ACE (MS-7D27) BIOS 1G
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 w/ Thermalright BCF and NT-H1
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB 32GB DDR5-6800 F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 6400 MT/s 30-38-38-38-70-2
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 1x WD Black SN750 500 GB NVMe + 4x WD VelociRaptor HLFS 300 GB HDDs
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Cooler Master MasterFrame 700
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio (classic) + Sony MDR-V7 cans
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer DeathAdder Essential Mercury White
Keyboard Redragon Shiva Lunar White
Software Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2
Benchmark Scores "Speed isn't life, it just makes it go faster."
Man the SEC/FTC needs to bitch slap nvidia upside the head for playing games like this

Actually, they're obligated to do so. It's in shareholders' direct best interests to be made legally aware of the fact that the company may potentially face supply chain and production difficulties, all of which have a direct impact on a potential earnings forecast and on the income itself. Regulatory agencies would need to be involved if Nvidia willingly misled investors on their actual situation.

The TSMC N3 node is in extreme demand, and the processors Nvidia has are easily amongst the most advanced using this node, which means that yields are not exactly perfect. Everything they said is true.

Processor i5-6600K
Motherboard Asus Z170A
Cooling some cheap Cooler Master Hyper 103 or similar
Memory 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
Display(s) 2x Oldell 24" 1920x1200
Case Bitfenix Nova white windowless non-mesh
Audio Device(s) E-mu 1212m PCI
Power Supply Seasonic G-360
Mouse Logitech Marble trackball, never had a mouse
Keyboard Key Tronic KT2000, no Win key because 1994
Software Oldwin
On the other hand, they're compelled by law to state what the CFO stated to the investors. What she said is based on their projections and calculations, which in turn are based on realistic and probable predictions of supply, demand and other factors, headwinds, tailwinds, hurricanes, whatever. You think they can't prove that to the agencies?

RDNA5 is very late 2025 at the earliest and is more than 12 months behind RDNA4 which ships by Q4 2024.
RDNA4 may only be mid-range but the 8700XT class gpu is said to be faster than 7900XT yet under $500.