1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Origin - Games Sale - Crysis 3 - $30

Discussion in 'Games' started by suraswami, Mar 20, 2013.

1. suraswami

suraswami

Thanks Received:
  2. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    BF3 Premium, not Premium edition. It's $5 difference so no issues if you got the wrong one, but it's definitely this one that is just the premium account and not the game itself:
    http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.249982800

from the page:
    as a side note, what the heck is up with EA! sales? Crysis 3 1/2 off so soon? they really did screw the pooch with SimCity huh?

suraswami says thanks.
  3. suraswami

suraswami

Thanks Received:
    Damn EA, screwing everybody who want to sell their free game that came with their AMD card!

4. naraku

naraku

Thanks Received:
    What's the difference between Premium and Premium Edition?

5. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    Premium Edition is BF3 + Premium, Premium is just Premium and you have to already own BF3.

6. D007

D007

Thanks Received:
    Already Crysis 3 on sale.. That's what they get for making a big benchmark, instead of a crysis game.. Idk if I even want to waste 30 on it. I bet it is all kinds of fail from what I see and hear.

7. Crap Daddy

Crap Daddy

Thanks Received:
    It has nothing to do with what you say. Almost all games are on sale on Origin probably due to the Sims fiasco. It's way better than Crysis 2. If you hate the game don't bother.

digibucc says thanks.
  8. Mindweaver

Mindweaver Moderato®™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Yea, everthing looks to be on sale even Dead Space 3. I want that game, but I'm still playing FC3 and I just picked up crysis3. I've only played about 5 mins of crysis, and it looks amazing. I think I'm one of the few that actually liked Crysis 2. So, with everybody saying 3 is better than 2 i'm excited to play throught it. The problem is since I got my GTX680 I'm spending to much time looking around at everything in FC3.. lol

Crunching for Team TPU
  9. RCoon

RCoon Gaming Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm too busy getting dizzy while driving with many frames over 60fps.
    I hated Crysis 2, Crysis 3 is an interesting bridge between 1 and 2 but i still hate invisible walls. Everything is on sale because of the CEO resigning because of greed and incompetence. Wouldnt be surprised if their market share worth went down, and thus all games are on sale. SimCity is pretty much free if you base yourself on wanting to buy another game in the free offer anyway.

10. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    I liked Crysis 2, at least enough to say it wasn't horrible. I was disappointed in the lack of DX11 on PC launch, and I was disappointed that it wasn't as amazing as I hoped. but both of those are kind of silly. I do agree Crysis 3 is better and I am enjoying it. I only bought it because of the sale, otherwise I wouldn't have touched it.

that being said both 2 and 3 suffer from linearity. It's an ok story, beautiful, fun mechanics and good gunplay - so it still has value, but the narrow path you walk is the one thing i really don't like.

11. Kwod New Member

Thanks Received:
    Has Crysis3 been patched?
    If I dled it today from Origin, would it have the latest updates?

12. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    Crysis had invisible walls. Some areas are open but there are tons of walls in that game. Which make them more infuriating.

Me I liked all Crysis games equally, which means I sort of like the story. The gamers are all a bit blergh to me. Not bad, but not great. Will get number three when/if I get a new computer, just to see where the story goes.

13. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    The good thing about that is in 6 months I can get it for $10 and continue the series :) That is what I paid for Crysis 2. They bring back Prophet so I'm just curious, I heard it isn't Great, but I like the series so far so I'll spring for $10:laugh:

14. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    I think Crysis 3 is a great game. Much better then Crysis 2 that's for damn sure.

15. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Really, I liked 2 so I should enjoy 3. None have matched the first one though. The open world was Epic. The same reason I really like Far Cry 3.
    I need to go back and finish a bunch of stuff in that though. Been widdling away at Warfighter Single Player just a little bit every night too.

16. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    god Warfighter isn't even worth playing. Go back to Far Cry haha.

17. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Yeah I know, but I paid 50 stinkin dollars for it and figure I might as well get something out of it.
    I'm done with the Multiplayer. I'm never buying another MP game Danger Close builds. Fucking Garbage !