1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

overclocking m3a32-mvp deluxe with AMD 6000+ 64 x2 dual core

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by sinister_steve, May 2, 2008.

1. sinister_steve New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi guys this will be my first overclock so it would be best if someone with this setup could help me with my overclocking..The bios lookes different then all the pics of bios instructions I have found on how to overclock...The names of the bios setting are different in most cases with this mobo and is why ive not been able to really understand how to do this ...PLEASE HELP ...Thanks much...Steve

2. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
  3. sinister_steve New Member

Thanks Received:
    6000+ 64 x2 dual core

Hey I read all that but you have a different cpu that me and im not sure what you guys were talking about for you seem to have done this before and know what some things are..I have not..so please can someone help with me..i have not done this before..thanks

4. jbruneau

jbruneau New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ait, I will try to help you as best I can, stick with ONE thread please! It makes things much easier for all of us!

Check it out here: http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=59306

Mods, can you close this thread please, we will continue our discussion in the thread mentioned above.

Thx :)