1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Please help me about Ati x1300pro's bios .

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by masterX, Feb 15, 2007.

1. masterX New Member

Thanks Received:
    I don't understand why my vid can only work with AMD, not with Intel :banghead: . So I downloaded new bios and try to flash it. My vid is a BBA (build by ati), but i can't find any its bios, so I used bios of MSI (use same memory 600/400 infinion -2.5). While flashing, I recieved an error message about SSID.
    So if anyone has bios of my vid, please send to me. Thanks very very much.
    My email is nguyentrungvn2@yahoo.com or nguyentrungvn@gmail.com
    Thanks so much again. :toast:

2. niko084

niko084

Thanks Received:
    i can't find any its bios?? What bios are your talking about here?

There is no such thing as a video card that will work with AMD and not with Intel.. You have a different issue here.

Are you saying you flashed your video card with the bios from another company?

Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  3. masterX New Member

Thanks Received:
    Bios of ATI BBA x1300pro (manufactured by ATI)

Really I tried with other Intel PCs, but my vid still can't work. When I try with an AMD PC, it runs smoothly :wtf: . I don't know what happend with my vid :confused:
    This is my vid : http://www.3dnews.ru/documents/11579/X1300Pro-front-big.jpg

Yes. Because I can't find any bios of ATI x1300pro (BBA) so I tried with bios of MSI x1300pro (use the same memory and core clock , 600/400 infinion -2.5). But when I flash it, I received an error message about SSID and it doesn't let me finish the flashing :shadedshu

Please help me to solve this problem :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007