• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

PowerColor 4870 PCS+ stock bios request

Arisym

Hi everyone,

I've managed to get myself into a slight predicament, and was wondering if anyone could help me out. Basically, I was one of the victims of the PowerColor 4870 PCS+ funky fan BIOS, so, after searching around a bit, I decided to reflash the thing with the modified fan settings. That fixed the weird fan behaviour, but in all my vigorousness I managed to accidentally delete the backup of my card's original BIOS. Now, normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but after playing around with the card a little bit (I just built a new system, and still am in the process of testing everything), I noticed that it may be faulty. Since the card is new, I'm thinking of RMA'ing it, but for that I would need its original BIOS. I had a look around, but couldn't find it anywhere.

In other words, if there's anybody out there who could upload the stock PowerColor 4870 PCS+ (850/950) BIOS, I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards

Arisym

Hmm... Yeah, that seems to be the one. I kept looking for the 850/950 BIOS for some reason, even though the stock one is clocked at 800/950 (finally decided to double-check). Too much stress caused the oversight, I suppose.

In any case, thanks a lot for pointing it out, there seems to be a couple of stocks available in the database now.

Fitseries3

Eleet Hardware Junkie
2 new guys helping each other out... NICE!

now show us some scores guys!

and welcome to TPU