• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Problem after flashing RTX4070TI with nvflashk

UHeinz13

Hello, I accidentally flashed a wrong bios on my Zotac rtx 4070ti trinity and now the screen remains black. I then installed a second graphics card and was able to boot into windows with it. Now I wanted to use NVFLASHK to reinstall the backed up BIOS, but NVFLASH doesn't recognize the graphics card at all! What can I do now? The map is also no longer displayed in the device manager.

ir_cow

Staff member
external chip programmer is always an option. But what where you trying to flash it to anyways?

UHeinz13

it's a 4070TI Trinity OC, had this flashed to the non oc version first. That also worked wonderfully. But then I wanted to go back and chose a completely wrong BIOS, a BIOS from a 4060Ti.

Is there anyone here from Germany who could possibly reflash my graphics card with an external programming device? Of course, I pay for it too!

it's a 4070TI Trinity OC, had this flashed to the non oc version first. That also worked wonderfully. But then I wanted to go back and chose a completely wrong BIOS, a BIOS from a 4060Ti.

Is there anyone here from Germany who could possibly reflash my graphics card with an external programming device? Of course, I pay for it too!
just buy external chip programmer its not that expensive you can check for guides on yt how to

UHeinz13

I hope this programmer is suitable? If so, I would buy it.

CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flasher USB BIOS Programmer Mit SOIC8 Clip On-Board