1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sapphire Radeon X1650XT Video Cards Now Available

Discussion in 'News' started by malware, Oct 30, 2006.

1. malware New Member

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Sapphire RADEON X1650XT now delivers the highest graphics performance in its class. Equipped with 256MB or 512MB of GDDR3 memory, this model features clock speeds of 575MHz (core) and 1350MHz (memory). The new X1650XT delivers high efficiency, high performance in Shader Model 3.0 and enhanced image quality. The architecture natively supports HDCP and also supports Avivo delivering vibrant high fidelity images and video playback to the latest High Definition (HD) video standards. Two Dual-link DVI outputs are provided as well as TV out and multimonitor operation is supported with Hydravision. This model features the latest CrossFire connector allowing a pair of these cards to be cross-coupled with a pair of ribbon cables inside the PC for dual GPU operation. Full retail versions of these new Sapphire graphics accelerators will ship with the successful Da Vinci Code game.

Source: Sapphire
  2. pt

pt not a suicide-bomber

Thanks Received:
    this damn thing is better than my x1800gto :shadedshu
  3. Keiki New Member

Thanks Received:
    Wonder if this is any better than 1 Ati X1950 pro
  4. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    Yes in crossfire.
  5. Agent_D New Member

Thanks Received:
    ^ seriously?? even though they've only got 128 bit memory bus?? i would think that a single x1950 pro would rival those in crossfire.

and if that were the case, the performance increase would have to be significant, since you can get the x1950 pro for 199, and two of those would run around 300.