• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sharkoon Announces Shark Zone H40 Gaming Headset

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Sharkoon announced the SHARK ZONE H40 stereo gaming headset. The illuminated SHARK ZONE H40 Gaming Stereo Headset is specifically designed to meet the demands of gamers. The yellow LED illumination of the SHARK ZONE logos on the outside of both ear cups underlines the trendy design of the series. It persuades with its padded, adjustable headband; lightweight design of only around 350 grams and generous, soft earpieces: The H40 provides excellent comfort during wear, especially during long gaming sessions. Thanks to the metal reinforcing headband it is very sturdy and can withstand high stress.

Two professional 50 mm premium speakers provide superior sound with penetrating bass and crystal clear highs. The H40 was specifically designed to meet the sound demands of gamers, so no game deciding details were overlooked. Through the ergonomically designed in-line controller, which is even sleeker on the SHARK ZONE designed connection cable for an easier hold, the volume and microphone mute function can be easily controlled.

The side-mounted microphone arm is fully customizable and is smoothly integrated into the design. With the microphone's LED indicator, the selected operating mode is displayed at all times. Is the microphone activated? As soon as it is activated, it is illuminated yellow. It's no longer necessary for gamers to check the status of the microphone by looking at the in-line controller; they can now fully concentrate on what is happening on the game.

The SHARK ZONE H40 Gaming Stereo Headset connects via two gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo jacks, each for the microphone and headphones, as well as a gold-plated USB plug in SHARK ZONE design for the illuminating function. The 2.5 meter long cable also offers a lot of roaming ability for the gamer. Included is a useful transport bag to use for the next LAN party.

End customers will find the Sharkoon SHARK ZONE H40 Gaming Stereo Headset available for the suggested retail price of 44.90 euros from authorized retailers.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor Ryzen 5900X
Motherboard ASUS Prime X470 Pro
Cooling Arctic liquid freezer II 240
Memory 2 x 16 Gb Gskill Trident Z 3600 Mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3060 Ti OC
Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500 Gb / 860 EVO 1 Tb
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G703
Keyboard Logitech G513
Software Win 11
The SHARK ZONE H40 Gaming Stereo Headset connects via two gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo jacks, each for the microphone and headphones, as well as a gold-plated USB plug in SHARK ZONE design for the illuminating function
I was about to post how nice it would be to have the choice of USB or 3.5mm connections on one headset :shadedshu:

System Name Grand Aniki
Processor Ryzen 7 1700X
Motherboard AsRock B450m Pro4
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC14PE
Memory GSkill FlareX 16 GB 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus DUAL RX 480 8 GB
Storage Seagate Barracuda 1 TB, WD Blue 3 TB, Kingston HyperX Savage 240 GB
Display(s) Dell U2515H & Zowie XL2411P
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DGX
Power Supply Cooler Master V750 SM
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Cooler master Masterkeys Pro M
Looks pretty horrible in my opinion

I was about to post how nice it would be to have the choice of USB or 3.5mm connections on one headset :shadedshu:

There were some headsets like that but I cannot remember exactly the models. Maybe Steelseries. They are normal headsets with 2x 3.5 connectors that you can plug directly into the PC or into a small sound card/ control station that has a USB cable to the PC.

Processor Ryzen 5900X
Motherboard ASUS Prime X470 Pro
Cooling Arctic liquid freezer II 240
Memory 2 x 16 Gb Gskill Trident Z 3600 Mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3060 Ti OC
Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500 Gb / 860 EVO 1 Tb
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G703
Keyboard Logitech G513
Software Win 11
There were some headsets like that but I cannot remember exactly the models. Maybe Steelseries. They are normal headsets with 2x 3.5 connectors that you can plug directly into the PC or into a small sound card/ control station that has a USB cable to the PC.

Yes I've seen those I just seen the picture with the 3 connectors and though huh thats a good idea until I read more