• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Silverstone FT03 Build Log

prava

Yeah, the factor of the ageing of the system would make you want to upgrade. I get that.. I'd just wait at lease another 2m before I go sandy.. Due to the intel bug on the chips..

Yup, we are on the same boat then :laugh: Luckily for me I found a good offer on a GTX460 1GB (105€) and didn't wait a second, lets see how much time the upgrade-bug stays quiet hehe. :toast:

Due to my other case, I'm not placing a single bay drive in the case, I went with what you pictured. I love the drive. it works like a charm. Just wish I didn't loose the cd that came with it.. lol.. I got PowerDVD, so there is no problem with that.. Just liked the software they gave with it..

Oh, you already have one? How is it? Noisy? Cute? I found it very pleasing as it stand vertically...just the same as the tower :D:D

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Motherboard AsRork x370 Taichi
Cooling EK Custom Loop - CPU only
Memory 32gb G-Skill Trident Z
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 Superclock 2
Storage Too Many
Display(s) Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24" & LG 32 IPS
Case Cooler Master Cosmos II
Power Supply Cooler Master V1000
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 500
Software Win10 Pro
Benchmark Scores i5 750 4.62ghz pi runs // Evga FTW p55
Yup, we are on the same boat then :laugh: Luckily for me I found a good offer on a GTX460 1GB (105€) and didn't wait a second, lets see how much time the upgrade-bug stays quiet hehe. :toast:

Oh, you already have one? How is it? Noisy? Cute? I found it very pleasing as it stand vertically...just the same as the tower :D:D

The Drive is great. I don't have it vertical. I just have it sitting on top of the case.

The more and more I play with this 450, the more I want to grab at 560 ti.. :roll:

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Motherboard AsRork x370 Taichi
Cooling EK Custom Loop - CPU only
Memory 32gb G-Skill Trident Z
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 Superclock 2
Storage Too Many
Display(s) Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24" & LG 32 IPS
Case Cooler Master Cosmos II
Power Supply Cooler Master V1000
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 500
Software Win10 Pro
Benchmark Scores i5 750 4.62ghz pi runs // Evga FTW p55
Well... Here's something to throw at everyone.. I woke up at 1:30 this morning to a beep on the system.. Ok, so Windows updated... Nope.. I got a bsod that resulted in a missing Boot Manager.. So, Check the cabling and saw this..

DO NOT USE 90d SATA's on the drives... even though there wasn't a real tight bend, it messed with the system.. So, I got cables coming in tomorrow or Thursday to replace everything..

No loss on the hdd's.. I just gotta repair the os when I get home.. Even if I gotta do a install.. Won't be hard.. Nothing much on the drive anyway..