1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Steam Holiday Sale

Discussion in 'News' started by malware, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Ripper3

Ripper3 New Member

Thanks Received:
    @ twicksisted: Got the Logitech Chillstream, has the same controls, and identifies itself as an XBox 360 controller, works well, but my previous controller had two more buttons, at the back, which I used with my middle fingers, and were great for gear changes, as I hate the R2 and L2 equivalent buttons for gears, so now I use Y and B for gears. Not the greatest, but works better than automatic...

Turns out I shall not be buying said games, I have limited funds, heh, and will be using the money I do have to go towards a HR-03 GT, my 3850 is comfortable at 100% fan speed, but I'm not...

Oh, and I just have my Steam folder on my documents drive, filling up about 10GB, which is partially from some mods, both for CS:S and some games, like Goldeneye: Source and Insurgency, so downloading CS:S, HL2 and HL2 Ep1 wouldn't be too bad, while Race and the Caterham expansion aren't huge.