1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Swiftech® introduces new Lok-Seal™ brand of compression fittings

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by gabe rouchon, Apr 14, 2012.

1. gabe rouchon Swiftech Rep

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

We are proud to announce the release of our new line of fittings marketed under the Lok-Seal™ brand. The product line is quite comprehensive and comprises compression fittings offered in the most popular sizes, various adapters such as elbows, adjustable SLI/Crossfire connectors, extensions and manifolds. The different models are available in two colors, black and chrome.

The primary design concern of the product line was safety and all the fittings feature a combination of hex nuts and finger grips, so that users can use standard tools to safely Lock their fittings in place for a durable Seal, thus the brand: Lok-Seal. “These fittings are the fruit of a long and careful reflection about the issue of safety versus cosmetics in liquid cooled computers, and we are emphasizing safety not only by design, but thru user education by publishing a precise how-to guide on each product page. Being a performance oriented company, you wil not be surprised that we claimed these fittings to be “perhaps the least restrictive fittings on the market” in a white paper published on the opportunity of this launch. Pricing is also set competitively with other offerings on the market.

Product Page Link
    White Paper Link
    cadaveca, radrok and MT Alex say thanks.
  2. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    Thanks, Gabe. It's nice to have a Swifty rep around here:toast:
  3. radrok

radrok

Thanks Received:
    Gorgeous fittings, like every product of yours lately :)

Thanks, Gabe.
  4. gabe rouchon Swiftech Rep

Thanks Received:
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome..
  5. OneMoar

OneMoar

Thanks Received:
    O shiny if i ever get enough cash saved todo a water cooling setup il think ill go with these
  6. nleksan

Thanks Received:
    I saw these on your Site a little while ago and decided then and there that I am going to use these exclusively for my upcoming build! Dual-loops with 3-4 rads in a TH10 case and 1/2"ID Tygon for all tubing. I am extremely excited to get my hands on these, they are the best looking (both aesthetically and quality) compression fittings I have seen, period! I really hope that they perform as well as they look like they will :)