1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU is not working properly?

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by Delta6326, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    i don't know if this is just me but right now tpu is like messed up i cant see pictures all i see is the text for it and the main page techpowerup.com isn't working properly is this just me or everyone? instead of seeing a :ohwell: face it says :eek:hwell and so on. i cant even see avatars, stars nothing with a picture just shows links

EDIT: well it just fixed it self after i did 30+ refreshes idk if it was me or TPU but all seems to be back

EDIT2: now it back to not working im confused cant see any pic just links text that are all over the screen

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  2. newtekie1

newtekie1 Semi-Retired Folder

Thanks Received:
    I've noticed that this happens from time to time for me as well. Usually around the same times every day, ~9AM CDT and ~5PM CDT. It seems like the whole site goes down for about 30 seconds to a minute, then comes back up and runs fine. I always assumed it was some kind of server maintanence.

It is working fine right now for me though.

Crunching for Team TPU 50 Million points folded for TPU
  3. Sasqui

Sasqui

Thanks Received:
    What browser? I've come across that problem with sites including TPU from time to time, a refresh or two usually fixes it. I'm assuming something is not getting sent, frame dropped... or something?

4. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    im using firefox the newest, on a macbook its not working for me right stuff messed up

5. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    I coudnt get on at all last night tried for hours then i gave up all seems to be good now though yay. :D