1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TUL Readies Barebones Mini PC

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Jan 14, 2012.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    PowerColor's parent company, TUL, showed off its barebones Mini-PC at CES. Its main unit measures just 165 x 165 x 55 mm (LxWxH), and is available in black and white color options. Under the hood is an AMD G-Series embedded APU, backed by Hudson M1 FCH chipset. It takes in 1 DDR3-SODIMM module, up to 4 GB in size, and runs it at speeds of up to PC3-8500 (DDR3-1066 MHz). The G-Series APU provides AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics, with DVI and HDMI display outputs. The mini PC barebone has room for one 2.5-inch SATA 6 Gb/s drive. Its front-panel offers one USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 can be opted for), a multi-format card reader, and eSATA 6 Gb/s. Its rear panel connectivity includes 2-channel audio outputs, gigabit Ethernet, four USB ports, and display connectivity. The unit has an internal 40W PSU.

[​IMG]
  2. Completely Bonkers New Member

Thanks Received:
  3. mediasorcerer New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have to say i find mini pc,s a most intriguing concept and something i like a lot.