• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Its an older modified Realtek APO, which at times has compatibility issues, especially if mixed with newer drivers-files. You 100% want third party independent Dolby apo.
Analogue Devices produced the most universal and stable version of both DTS and Dolby, the files are also easy to modify-update-upgrade.

I gave up looking for it though, plus I prefer DTS for the 24bit and 1509 kbps.

Edit: I also just spammed the volume bar to test popping, I get none. I also asked my friend to which I installed DTS onto his Realtek USB to do the same, no pops.

Attachments

• Test.png
    Test.png
    30 KB · Views: 164
  • Universal.png
    Universal.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Swoley2k

I know many of the Sound Blaster cards (old and current) have Dolby Digital Live. Would the drivers for those cards contain what you need? Forgive my ignorance.

No sadly not, they would have made it so it works only with their software, and license.

System Name predator helios 300
Processor intel(r) core(tm) i7-7700HQ @ 2.80ghz
Motherboard laptop acer predator helios g3-572
Cooling laptop acer predator helios g3-572
Memory 16gb 2400mhz 2 slots
Video Card(s) nvidia gtx 1060 laptop
Storage internal 237gb hdd internal 931gb hdd external 3tb hdd usb3.0
Display(s) 1 internal laptop 1 hdmi 100hz aoc 27g2g3
Case laptop
Audio Device(s) ultimea posiden d60 (5.1 speakers) hyper cloudx 2 (headphones)
Power Supply laptop
Mouse razer naga trinity v2
Keyboard razer huntsman TKL v2
VR HMD N/A
i have to make a new comment luckily my wrong ones have been removed im sorry to the op of this post aswell as others who may have read my comments i was wrong the picture u may or may have not seen was truely a faulse positive even had someone look at the binary just to make sure this software is safe and dose work as it says i apologize to everyone on this thred thank you for helping me learn even if i did it the hard way XD i cant wait to see how ppl use these drivers in thare systems and how maybe we can start updateing theme on our own with help from others in the group :)

No sadly not, they would have made it so it works only with their software, and license.
they could still use the bitstreaming feature in these apo drivers no? with that soundcard i mean cause iv been thinking about doing that these do use some form of live encodeing due to being able to play pc games in full 5.1 (with object baced games for my build) i have to use fxsound and set it to 5.1 to get theme working for anythang that uses basic 5.1 they work fine