1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Warning to buyers - Charper2013

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Mussels, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I've had several PM's overnight about this seller.

It appears he is trying to make trades for the same items with multiple buyers, and getting those buyers to ship their items first.

Be very careful when dealing with this person.

Thread is stickied for now for attention, will be merged into the dispute thread once this settles down.

Do not let this turn into a flamewar or bash thread - posts will be deleted. If Charper wishes to comment here and let us all know its a big misunderstanding, he is free to do so. - He's been banned from this section of the forum, so contact him via PM/email.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
    GSG-9 and jellyrole say thanks.
  2. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Charper2013 is not allowed to conduct any sort of business on Techpowerup any more.

I suggest that all people who have current deals going on with him that you get his email address and/or other contact information. If you sent items to someone without any contact information, I suggest you read the Safe Buying/Selling guide stickied to the top of the forum. Try to put a stop to your deliveries and contact the Macon GA. Police Department about the situation.

If time goes on and you haven't received your items here is a link to the F.B.I. Internet fraud website: http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm

Mussels says thanks.