1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Web browsing problem

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by BiGShiRley, Dec 31, 2005.

1. BiGShiRley New Member

Thanks Received:
    I cant get on my clans forum www.evo-clan.co.uk all the other guys in the clan can get in, i can brows all other forums/web pages i go on.
    So i tried to log on to web site on my boys pc no luck from there either, i cant see anything stopping the web page on my router, i have tried system restore but still no luck.
    Dont know if this makes any diffrence but when i tried to load it up the other day i think this may have been when problem occured, i clicked link in favs then all it done was a continues load as such but only loading to a white page as im getting now.
    I am useing IE i have tried firefox also dont know if any of you guys will be able to help but worth a try thx in advance Paul.:D
  2. Israar

Israar

Thanks Received:
    It seems to work fine for me Paul, have you tried having a look in the bottom right hand corner of IE when you're loading the page to see if it is being blocked by cookies?

Have a check and get back to us so we can see if anyone of us can get you back to viewing the site again :)

--Lee
  3. BiGShiRley New Member

Thanks Received:
    Nothing happens tbh only get the white page and nothing else the little world thing is there with internet next to it just like it is on other sites.:)