1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What happend till the 0.6.2???

Discussion in 'GPU-Z' started by vinibali, Nov 19, 2012.

1. qubit

qubit Overclocked quantum bit

Thanks Received:
    Ok, that's a design choice and I can see where you're coming from.

However, I don't believe in pandering to people's ignorance and what they "expect" to see, rather than what they should see, which are the proper terms. Let them research it, or ask on a forum if they don't understand and be educated. By the same token, you could always put a glossary in the help file (can't remember if GPU-Z has one! lol) that explains this, perhaps. Hence, my choice, would be to put the names in if I were developing a similar application, but I can see why you didn't.

Oh duh! Just saw this, K. :laugh:

A data bus is a data bus, internal or external. To me, the distinction is a bullet point only. Anyway, I accept W1zz's decision and can see where he's coming from, even though I don't 100% agree. Different people make different design choices and in the end the important parts of the program work the same, which is what matters most.

So, K, you're saying I'm a pain in the ass, huh? Goddamit, why do I tend to agree with you. :laugh: :toast:
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012