1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What's great about TPU.

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by D007, Jul 3, 2012.

1. james888

james888

Thanks Received:
    Best reviews as in most thorough and always quality. A lot of things in particularly graphic reviews is not done by others.

Great community as in not only knowledgeable but very very helpful with a great attitude in general. This is from moderators to most relative newbies. There seems to be a true love and understanding of technology here.

Tons of information here that I would of not thought to google for but was glad to know. Amd+phsx being possible, I wouldn't of known to google that. PCIe scaling. Etc.

I came to tpu after trying a few different places. I had just became a computer enthusiast and couldn't find the right tone, if that is the right word, for a forum. I was originally brought in my the gpu reviews. Now it has been just over a year now and I am pretty happy here.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. theonedub

theonedub habe fidem

Thanks Received:
    Reliable direct access to admin (W1zz). Crazy to see how he goes out the way to reply to posts, PMs, and other member requests/concerns. Hard to find on other forums.

I was pleased when he updated the Android App with my suggestion just a couple days after asking about it :D

AlienIsGOD, Aquinus and m1dg3t say thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. theoneandonlymrk

theoneandonlymrk

Thanks Received:

i cut the first bit because i had allready quit drinking a few years ago,,, but that was drink obv i still have a cruch, dont we all:D TPU is as good as any;)

More than 25k PPD
  4. Aquinus

Aquinus Resident Wat-man

Thanks Received:
    Dedication from administration for any institution is important to provide a quality service. W1zz definitely goes out of his way and that definitely is reflected on TPU as a whole. A little effort goes a long way, a lot of effort... well, that gives you TPU. :cool:

5. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    Agreed, he takes the time to help even the newest of members with certain questions and has always been there to help me when needed.

The thing i like best atm is the generosity of ppl like Theonedub and Manofthem for the giveaways that they do. Im sure at some point $$ has come out of their pockets for a game; or they could easily sell any of these games to a local friend. I appreciate all that they do to make members feel wanted and rewarded at times which is why whenever i have software to give away, the ONLY place i come to is here to bestow it upon a deserving techy.

theonedub says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  6. HossHuge

HossHuge

Thanks Received:
    I really like it here because of HossHuge.:p

AlienIsGOD says thanks.
  7. acerace

acerace

Thanks Received:
    Indeed, TPU is a great forum. The moderators are very friendly, and they are active at commenting at news or articles.

At some other tech forums, in my p.o.v, the moderators are just moderating, and not being a normal user. That's kind of boring, and the user didn't know the mods well.

Purely my opinions. :)

8. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I love TPU

james888 and Black Panther say thanks.
  9. Black Panther

Black Panther Senior Moderatorā„¢ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey, thanks for the emoticon W1zz! :toast:

I love TPU

10. james888